Chapter 14

~~Review of last chapter~~
All of the Dragon slayers have fallen asleep. But then one of the Dragon slayers that wasn't there went into (Y/N)'s room and took her out the window.
~~Now on to the new chapter~~
Cobras P.O.V
Once I had heard that a famous dragon slayer was at the healers, I knew that it had to be (Y/N). I might have slipped her a little something when I hugged her goodbye... I know that it's bad, but I just couldn't let her be with all of the other slayers. So pricked her with a little bit of medicine and of course I'm the only one that can cure it.
At the moment she should just be in a dark place, but being (Y/N) she must be trying to find a way out.
(Y/N) P.O.V (didn't think that was gonna happen now did ya :).)
"Where in the world am I?" I say aloud waiting for a response... and then there's none. "*hmpf* I just got home!" I continue to walk around until I can't. Wait, why can't I move anymore!? Ummm help?!? I start to feel my body get lighter and lighter almost as if ...I'm being carried! I try to speak but nothing comes out. I try to move but my body feels like jello (idk if they had jello I can't really remember). The only thing I can do is open my eyes. And what I see is not pleasant...

~~~~
And I'll leave it as a cliff hanger xD
I'm so happy to have all of you guys reading this (really bad) book. Thank you for waiting and hello to all the new people that just started reading my book. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll write again soon :)
Byyyyyyyeeee
Raven ~