Chapter 2

(Y-n) pov

It has been an hour since anyone said anything at the table. The guys were still staring at me I started to feel uncomfortable, but I couldn't leave cause every time I tried Laxus would grab my waist and pull me back down. I've tried three times now I think Laxus is getting annoyed. I'm going to try again. I got really fast and was about to start running when Laxus grab my waist again but instead of putting me on the bench he put me on his lap, which made me blush 50 shades of Erza. (since everyone keeps commenting it XD.)

Natsu's pov

(Y-n) keeps trying to leave but Laxus keeps bringing her back. The last time he had sat her on his lap which made her blush, but it made me super jealous. (Y-n) is my mate and he needs to keep his hands off of her sexy body. I saw that Gajeel was getting upset to. 'Why does everyone want my mate' I was thinking to myself.

We still had to get to sting and rogue to find out if they have had the same urges as the rest of us. Well a least Laxus, Gajeel and mine, I don't know about (y-n). 'Does she have the same wants as us'.

Gajeel's pov

I don't know why but when the little shrimp kept trying to get away it was really cute. But when Laxus put (Y-N) on his lap that made me go insanely jealous. I looked at Natsu he had a face that says 'get your hands off her'. I wonder do they want her the same way I want her. We all kept staring at (y-n) until someone busted through the door, it was the idiot twin dragons.

They started to walk over here when Laxus put (y-n) on the bench. Sting and Rogue sat next to her, she was in the middle of them. Sting put his hand over her shoulder and Rogue put his arm around her waist trying to make it look like he was just sitting there.

(Y-n) pov

The twin dragons just got here and sat next to me. Sting has his arm over my shoulder and Rogue is trying not to let anyone see him holding me by my waist. The guys gave them death glares. I got really embarrassed. They let go of me and look mad at me. I just kept looking down at my hands. "I'm going to get a drink. Don't try to stop me or I will pound your face in!" I said getting up (I wasn't really going to do it I was just getting a little bit embarrassed and had to get away from them.

They all started to talk when I left and since I'm a dragon slayer I heard what they were talking about..... It was about me.

When I got my drink I was going to walk back and sit with them. I decided to sit with Erza and  Cana. I sat down and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. It was....