10. I don't want them to hate me.

A/N: I don't have anything really to say about why it took so long to be updated. 

But, the new chapter is here now!

Enjoy!

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

The doorbell rang and I heard Harry go toward the door.

“Hey boys!” I heard Bree say as she entered the room. I turned my head to the direction I heard her voice come from. I smiled and got up to walk over to where I heard her voice, praying that I won’t walk into the table on my way there.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Bree wrapped her arms around my torso and made me jump.

“Sorry, Lou,” She noticed I jumped in her arms.

“It’s fine, just wasn’t really expecting that,” I then wrapped my arms around her as well; it felt different receiving a hug from her. Her hugs were tight, but soft, and warm. These are the types of hugs that could make you feel better when you are having a shit day. After a few minutes she unwrapped her arms from me and stood still.

“So, what do you guys want to do?”

“I really have no idea, anything to get rid of this fucking boredom,” I spoke looking into the direction I thought that Bree and Harry were standing.

“What about that carnival?”

“Ohh, Harry was telling me about that the other day. Harry, do you still want to go?”

“Ohh, yes please.”

“Well then it’s settled!” Bree excitedly shouted and it sounded liked she was jumping in excitement. She’s a big ball of excitement today and it’s not really normal for this occurrence with her.

“Bree, what’s got you all excited today?”

“Nothing, I’m just really excited,” She stated.

“Then why are you rubbing your arm?”

“Fine…what if I said that after you could finally meet my girlfriend?”

“Really? I thought you said that she wasn’t ready?” I spoke calmly, I was just really confused.

“Well I thought that at first, but then her and I were talking last night and she really just wants to be out in the open with her feelings and such.”

“Well, I can’t wait to meet the person who makes you happy.”

“I agree,” I spoke after hearing the voice of Harry’s phone through the room.

“Well, alright; after we have some fun I will take you to meet her or would you want her to meet us at the carnival.”

“Why not have her meet us there?”

“Alright, let me just text her.”

Bree POV

I hope Hunter is alright with this, I know that she wants them to know what is happening in her life, but I hope that she will be up to going. She’s known these two boys all her life and I don’t know how she will deal if they were mad at her.

To Hunter:

Hey baby, the boys wanted to know if you were up to meeting us at the carnival.