13. You and I

A/N: Hello! hope you all enjoy this interesting chapter! :D

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

Both boys froze when Harry realized that he spoke, Louis moved closer to Harry and put his hand on his cheek.

“Harry, did you just talk? Can you try one more time for me?”

“I lo—ve yo—ou,” He slowly stuttered out of his mouth and Louis smiled brightly.

“This is amazing Harry! And I love you too!” Louis passionately kisses Harry on his lips and neither of them wanted to release the kiss, but they had too because they needed to breath.

Before Harry strained his voice he grabbed his phone and started to type on it, “Louis, how is this even possible?”

“I don’t know, maybe you could have been able to speak for awhile and you were too afraid to try. So, when your sleeping conscience self was telling you too sleep it told your brain to have you speak it.”

“Ok,” Harry spoke not wanting to always rely on his phone. Harry put his phone back and Louis was still looking in his general area. Harry motioned for Louis to roll over and instead he ended up on top of Harry. They would have been fine but the position that Louis ended up in was where their morning woods were aligned with each other. 

When Louis moved all that could be heard were two simultaneous moans slipping from each of their throats. Both of the boys grew harder and more needy, but this time Louis took the initiative. Harry doesn’t know what he did but it made them both climax quite quicker than last night, and it was quicker than he wanted.  

**

After they both got cleaned up from their activity, they were ready to start their day, “Harry, I think we need to tell everyone the good news.”

“No.”

“Why not? I thought you would be happy to tell everyone?

“Why sho—uld I, wh—hen th—ey ab—ban—doned us?”

“Because they are still our family.”

“I do—on’t ca—re, th—ey st—till le—ft us.”

Louis walks over to Harry, listening to his heavy breathing as if he was about to cry. Louis just opens his arms and Harry falls into his arms crying. Louis felt really bad for Harry because he really did want their family to know, but the last time they contacted them was 6 months ago, and he got really tired of it so he gave up. Louis started to rub at Harry’s back soothingly as Harry kept on crying.

After about 5 minutes Harry finally calmed down, Louis had gotten them to move on the couch. Louis laid flat on the couch and Harry laid right on top of him, so they were now chest to chest. Their legs were intertwined with each other and Harry tucked his head into Louis’ neck. 

“Harry, want me to sing you a song? A sappy love song or something else?”

“Sappy.” As Louis started to sing he also started to rub his fingers along Harry’s arm, the way he would always do when he needed to be calmed down.

I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe the height to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes from wrong to right