4. Why now? (Mature)

A/N: Hellooooo, so here is the new update, hope you like it!

Prepare for the feels....

Dedicated to: @UntilWeSurrender :)

Everything in italics is when Harry uses the type to text thing on his phone...it speaks it to him.

Enjoy!

~Hunter xx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

I woke up to something poking my thigh; I’m kind of freaked out. What the fuck is it? I finally open my eyes and peer down and well, there is Lou’s morning erection poking me. Well, this will be interesting.

My pants start to tighten, no don’t think about it. Harry keeps your mind off of it. Keep yourself together. No, dammit. I guess what my body wants, it will get. Curse you male hormones.

Lou shifts closer, his erection pokes me harder and well, it’s not unnoticeable.

After awhile, he doesn’t wake up and I’m painfully hard. But, he’s latched around my arm, so I can’t move.

I shake him to try and wake him, but all he does is groan and moves closer. How much closer could he possibly get? I shake him harder and he opens his eyes, even though he can’t see, he opens them.

“What is the matter?” he said through his thick morning voice.

I grab my phone, “Well, your…ummm…was poking against my thigh.”

I watch as he brings his hand down and feels around for his erection, and he must have pressed too hard because it tented in his pants as well as a moan from the back of his throat.

“Ohh…well I’ll go to the toilet to fix myself.”

No, you’ll hurt yourself. I will help you.”

“No, no…that’s fine…I am perfectly capable of helping myself,” I said as He was shifting to carefully get up, but I grabs him and pull him down so hard he bounced.

“No, I don’t want you to hurt yourself. Let me,” I said, trying not to sound so desperate.

“Fine,” he situated himself in the middle of the bed. I crawled over to his legs and just looked at what was in front of me. Is this actually happening? “Harry, are you just going to stare, or are you actually going to do this?” Louis impatiently stated.

I grab the waistband of his pants and slip them off. I look to his white topman briefs, and his length is sticking out from the very top, already somewhat leaking with the precome. I grab the waistband and teasingly slip them off him.

He moans at the air to his newly exposed length. I take a good look and he had thickness, while I had the length. I grabbed a hold of his member and slowly started to stroke it, earning a very loud moan from him. That noise went right down to mine; I bring my hand down and slowly palm myself. I can’t believe this is actually happening.

I speed up my movements as his hips bucked up into my touch, and I dipped my head down and lick the underside of his length. He moaned so loudly, I thought that my member would have exploded. I lick the tip and engulf it in my mouth, bobbing my head.

“Fuck…” Lou moans. As I was bobbing my head and fondling his balls; he started to move his hips up farther into my mouth. After a while he grabs a hold of my hair and literally fucks my mouth, every so often letting me breath, and then continuing on with what he was doing before. This is fucking hot, I don’t know about Louis, but this is fucking amazing.