Chapter 7

Helena's POV

Today I'm going out with Amelia, I thought it was gonna be nice since I don't know her that much so; it's been like one day and a half and may hasn't woke up but I'm hoping she wakes up soon cause well Luke is miserable and I'm here like alone,But I can't do much since I literally frienzoned Calum, I didn't mean to but like I need my time I need to see how things are gonna be in a month, I know I'm bipolar cause i kissed him and yeah but right now I'm like more worried about May and Luke to be honest. Any ways let's hope things are gonna be good again. I was out of my thoughts cause I heard Amelia calling me.

" hey,Helena" she said with a smile. I looked at her and give her a hug " hey ameliaaaa how are you?" I said trying to look happy. Amelia hugged me back then said " I'm good and you?" I just looked at her and say " well, I'm not gonna lie I'm not good but I'm not sad but let's have fun today cause well I don't wanna be sad and yea"

Amelia and I went to the mall and bought some hot topic things and another forever 21 things. Then we went to eat " Amelia hows your relationship with Ashton going?"she looked at me really happy and said " my relationship with ash is going really good" I nodded and said " you two look really happy" Amelia smiled then said " so are you and Calum dating?"

I looked at her and I feel my cheeks starting to burn " um,no I'm not dating Calum" she looked at me like I just told the biggest lie of my life " what? Are you joking, tell it's a joke, cmon! You guys seem perfect" Amelia said looking really surprised " well um no I'm not joking I told him I needed time to think though we kissed twice but I just need time Amelia, I decide to us to stay as best friends  ...." She nodded but say" look Helena, I'm telling you, make sure you make the right decision cause once you say or do something there's not going back."

Amelia dropped me in my house then and I started thinking about the first time I meet Calum.

>>Flashback<<

I was sitting alone in Lunch since May that day didn't came to school so I was just there reading alone, and eating some chips , then this boy around my age came and say

" hey, you look pretty lonely don't you need company?" He said I looked at him then keep reading, I ignored him cause I didn't wanna talk.

" Well okay, I'm Calum Hood" he said sitting beside me. He was cute for this age, I mentally slapped myself.

"What's your name?" He said looking at me, I looked at him then say " Helena Rose" he smiled then say " well Rose your gonna be my new best friend." I laughed at him then say " what makes you think I wanna be your friend?"

He smiled then say " you're an open book Rose, besides who doesn't wanna be friends with Calum Hood"

>>End of flashback<<
*

*

*

*

I smiled remembering the first time that I meet Calum, since the first day we meet Calum Thomas Hood was right about me.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hello....

How are you guys?!

I'm sorry this chapter is not that good; but I promise next chapters will be better and maybe more longer.😊😁

Don't forget to vote and comment💕