Chapter 5

Helena's POV

I woke up to see a shirtless Calum on the floor, sleeping. I was wondering what in the world he was doing here because I thought he left last night... Probably it was my mom who told him to stay ...I guess.

I went to the bathroom took a quick shower, got dressed, then when I went out Calum was still sleeping so I decided to call May, I needed to tell her everything that happened last night.

When I called her she answered in the third ring" Helena what in the heck do you want at 9:30 in the morning?" Yep I woke her up...whatever " Look May it's kinda important" she literally start swearing then said "go on" I told her everything that happened " and that was my wonderful night" I finished saying " that..was so deep" she said as I rolled my eyes; " so bye then see ya later"she literally hung up in a second.

I went back to my room and didn't saw Calum I started to panic. Then I turned around and I saw Calum with a smirk,oh boy " what Calum?" I asked as he looked at me still smiling " so, you called your best friend to tell her about how wonderful was our kiss?" I turned so red that I think my face was gonna explode" y-you H-heard that?" I said clearly embarrassed, " oh, and I'm glad that I was your first kiss" he said as I quickly went and hide under my blankets.

Then Calum came and wrapped his arms around me "hey,hey, you don't have to be embarrassed for that.. I'm glad I was your first kiss to be honest" he said, I turned around to see his beautiful face "Calum, I'm glad you were my first kiss you know...even though we aren't dating" I said

Then we quickly got up and said" go on a date tomorrow with me tomorrow please" He said smiling and with puppy eyes "yes Calum I will go with you on a date" I said he looked so happy.

Even though what happened in the past but I'm just gonna leave it in the past. I'm giving him a new opportunity maybe this time he wouldn't make things wrong.

" hey, Helena were going out, Ashton want us to meet his girlfriend; so we're going to the park" Calum said smiling. God I love his smile.

I jumped out of bed and got dressed. And we head out to the park. When we got there
We saw Ashton and Michael talking with some random girl probably Ashton girlfriend, and well May and Luke talking I guess...? Whatever haha

When Ashton saw us he said " Calum, Helena; meet my girlfriend Amelia" she gave us a hug, she seem nice and shy at the same time. We talked for a long time. She was really nice and kind of awkward. Ashton and her are perfect together to be honest.

By the end of the day I was exhausted and excited, because tomorrow was my date with Calum.

* next day*

Calum POV

I was so freaking nervous I didn't knew what I was doing for this date I had to ask for Luke and May  help me plan the date out.

I told Helena I was gonna pick her at 6:00 and when I looked at the time it was 5:35.I was gonna be late I quickly went and got ready then went to her house.

When I got there I knocked on the door and her dad answered he gave me the overprotective dad speech, then Helena came she was wearing a beautiful dress.

I took her to a restaurant then to the beach... We Walked then we stopped Helena looked at me then she kissed me and said "thank you for  tonight" I quickly took the opportunity and I asked her

" Helena Rose would you be my girlfriend?"

*^*^*^^^*>^^

Hey guys!!

I need a ship name for Helena and Calum any ideas?

So yeah prepare there's gonna be some drama in next chapter....

Don't forget to vote and comment!💕