Chapter 13

Calum POV

So today I'm hanging out with Michael, then later I might go to Helena's house if not I cancel. I just need this day to talk to Michael and think about everything. I mean Jackson got on my nerves last night and he just know how to mess with people's mind. There's something wrong about him I can feel it.

Right now I'm on my way to Michael house he ordered pizza and well we might talk then eat and I don't know what else.

When I got to Michael house he opened the door and say " Thomas it's been awhile,how are you?" I made my way to the couch and sit " it's been good? I guess..." I said looking at my hand " oh no... Something is wrong.. Tell me child what can I do to help" I laughed at his response then I told him everything that has happened till what happened yesterday.

"Woah mate that's a lot to take in" he said I looked at him and say" I know" Michael looked at me and say  " look Cal I don't know what to think but Jackson is really strange and weird I mean what's his problem with you, you haven't done anything to him... Unless someone has hurt him in the past...or he's hiding a secret and maybe he came back to make a scene or something you never know Cal..." It's kinda true what Michael said maybe he's hiding something. " thanks mate" I said giving him a hug. "You welcome child, now let's play Fifa and eat pizza" we went to the living room and we talked then we ate pizza and play Fifa for like 3hrs.

Then I called Helena

"Hey babe,how are you" I asked as soon as she answered.

"I'm fine a little tired, are you coming today" she said, she sounds really Tired.

"No I'm sorry love, but I'm also tired I'm like really tired I spend the whole day with Michael and well you know" I said.

" oh that's okay, so your day was good?" Helena said

"Yeah it's was, I just needed to talk with Mikey because I had lot of stuff in my head"

" tell me cal? What happened?" I took a deep breath and say

"I go there okay it's better, it's not that late anyway"

"Okay" Helena said.

I hang up as I said bye to Mikey then I went to Helena's house, when I got there I heard some voices outside saying something like " NO, I won't tell her the truth that will just make things worse" I ignored the voice but then I heard it again " I will just have to kidnap her" when I look who it was it was Jackson. I quickly enter the house ignoring What I just heard. Maybe he's just talking about another girl... Whatever.

When I got into the house Helena's dad said " Cal, my boy I didn't expect you today, what brings you here? Oh wait don't tell me.... You're gonna make dinner? Oh wonderful" I laughed at his words then I said " Well I'm actually here because of-" he cut off my saying" go see her, you think I'm stupid?" I didn't say anything as he punch me in the back laughing then I went to Helena's room.

I swear Helena's dad is like the best person you ever meet.

When I got in her room I saw her laying on the bed reading some book called " If I stay" I went and lay beside her then when she saw me she put the book away and kissed me I kiss her back obviously then she said " cal tell me what's been bothering you?"

I looked at her and I told her " well let's say your brother got in my head and well he kinda made a mess on my mind she said I was just a toy for you"

She looked at me and say " Calum Thomas Hood what the actual heck, why would you believe that crap"

I didn't respond at her then she took my cheeks and say " if you ever dare to believe one of his things I'm gonna kill you. You're not a toy, and I'm not using you,God Calum please"

I nod then she kissed me and say " don't ever believe that Hood"

"Helena I lo-" and all I remember was hearing a scream then I blackout.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hiii guys! How are you??

What do you think is gonna happen?

So let's hope everything is okay lol.....

Who do you think is behind all this......

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️

Love you all -Nina