Episode 6: A Siren's Melody

Episode 6: A Siren’s Melody

            Angela placed her head upon her pillow, thinking about what was happening right in front of her. Something just didn’t feel right…like The Princess was holding something back. Angela didn’t understand why the planet was still dying? They freed Aureka, so everything should have went back to normal. From what she’d seen, Aureka has to be one of the most powerful being on Earth…so why is she letting Nishka get to her?

            All this thinking drifted Angela to sleep, as she dreamt about the person who has been calling her from the water. She smiled in her sleep as her dream shifted to Blitz icy gaze.

            “Huhawwwahhuhawww…huhawwwahhuhawww…” Angela eyes fluttered a little as she turned her body in the covers. A warm soothing melody filled Angela’s heart and soul in a mesmerizing trance, wrapping its hold around her ever-so tightly. She removed the covers and stood up; her eyes didn’t have any pupils meaning they were completely blue.

            “Huhawwwahhuhawww…huhawwwahhuhawww…” The mesmerizing tune drew her out of her room and outside of the castle. She used her power and witchcraft to deal with the guards that stood in her way. All of a sudden Zac jumped from his bed as he ran down the hall telling everyone Angela was in danger.

            “We don’t even know where she went,” said Jenna as they stood outside.

            “Yeah…well…I didn’t think about that part yet,” said Zac.

            “Shhh…” hushed Trista. A mild breeze swept across her face, causing her hair to dance, hearing the faint sounding melody.

            “We fly,” said Travis

            Angela walked around in the dark deserted forest, getting more and more closer to the source of the melody. The melody pulled in her in like fire to an insect; she couldn’t resist getting closer to it. As something that seemed like light peaked over and swallowed the night, Angela finally reached the end of the forest. What stood before her was a cliff and down below was a huge humongous whirlpool in a river that drifted out into nowhere. Angela felt someone’s hands easing their way from behind. The right hand wrapped around her waist, touching her smooth caramel stomach while the left hand caressed her chest so gently.

            “Huhawwwahhuhawww…huhawwwahhuhawww,” sung the Siren, as she whispered the melody into Angela’s right ear.

            The morning light aided the gang’s search as they followed Trista. They hovered over the forest, seeing a figure passed it. They flew and landed toward it, seeing it was Angela, being seduced by something…or one.

            “Angela!” shouted Zac. The Siren turned and hissed at them, letting go of Angela. The Siren stepped over to the side as Angela turned around to face them.

            “Sweetie…come away from the edge of the cliff and everything will be okay,” said Trista calmly.

            “Angela…can you hear us?” asked Travis Angela smiled slightly as she lifted up both her hands for a hug from someone.

            “That a girl,” said Trista. Angela smile faded as she leaned backwards.

            “ANGELA!!!!” screamed Zac as she fell off the edge. The wind pushed hard against her body as Zac reached out for his falling sister. Suddenly her pupil appeared back in her eyes as she inhaled a ton of air, while reaching out to her brother, but fell straight into the whirlpool. Angela was tossed back and forth and the currents darted and rushed her. The swirling whirlpool pulled her down under to her death as it vanished without a trace.

All of them fell to their knees, inhaling and exhaling so deeply like the wind was knocked out of them. Jenna and Trista both knew that know one could have survived that fall and the sheer force of a whirlpool. Travis pounded the ground as tears ran and dripped down his face. Zac’s heavy breathing deepened, turning in Siren’s direction, his red eyes lit up like fire as Siren screamed in unbearable searing pain.