The Ending Begins (Chrom x Reader)

As if you are Robin

Chrom stuck out his hand, and you grabbed it with yours. He hauled you up and said those five words that made you warm inside.

"Welcome back. It's over now."

"Chrom..." You looked at him. Just seeing him took your breath away. His chin, his lips, his dumb blue hair, all his scars. Just... him.

"(Y/N)!" Lissa turned you around. "You look so... Well, you look.... Uhm..."

"You look beautiful, is what she's trying to say." Chrom stated, clutching both your hands in his. "You really look... Amazing."

"Heh... I know I probably look like someone ran me over with a Pegasus." You laughed.

"You've never looked better." Chrom kissed your cheek, making you blush.

"Ew!" Lissa stuck out her tongue.

"Lissa I just kissed her cheek."
Chrom laughed.

"And I juf got a bug in my mouf." Lissa started scraping her tongue, making you and Chrom laugh.

"Doesn't this remind you of the first time we met, (Y/N)?" Chrom squeezed your hand softly.

"It really does." You remembered that day. It happened exactly the way this second meeting did, except it lacked compliments.

"I think I fell in love with you that day." Chrom whispered in your ear.

"Really?" You whispered back, wiping away tears.

"Why are you crying?" Chrom asked, fear in his voice.

"I just... I'm happy to be home." You smiled at him.

"But... We aren't at home yet. Home is Ylisse." Chrom stated.

"No." You shook your head. "Home is with the people I care about. Like you, and Lissa..." Suddenly you gasped. "And Lucina!"

A little toddler waddled up to you. She held out her arms and waited for you to pick her up.

"Go on. She missed you." Chrom said softly. You knelt down and picked up your little girl.

"Mama!" She said happily. Tears of joy started streaming down your face and Chrom's.

"That's right, it's mama... I'm home!" You cried happily. Chrom wrapped his arms around you.

"We're all together now." Chrom said happily.

"Don't forget me!" Lissa laughed, jumping onto Chrom's back.

"How could we forget the best aunt in the world?" You laughed.

"Definitely better than your 'sister'" Chrom nudged you.

"Definitely." You looked at them both and smiled.

Everyone was together. Everyone was going to live happily.

Everyone was okay.