1: Tamaki

Just sayin', all these are going to be fluff. But I'll make a lemon if I think it has had enough reads and requests.

*Your pov*
"Bitch. How dare you talk to Tamaki-sempai like that!" Nicky said while kicking you repeatedly in the stomach. You where on the floor in the girls bathroom, that was in music room 3.

"I-I didn't-" You weezed out as another blow hit your stomach.

"Don't lie! Bitch, why can't you die!?" She said slowing down. She was getting tired.

"You think I haven't tried!?" You screamed. She finally stopped kicking you.

"What?" She said looking really confused.

"Thoughs cuts on my wrist, they are not from you. They are because of you. I have tried to die, 10 times at the least. Pills, jumping off a roof, hangging, stabbing and multiple more. My maids keep on finding me and taking me to the hospital. I came out yesterday and Tamaki-san was making sure I was okay. He accidentally touched a cut, and it hurt like hell. I didnt mean to snap at him. I would never yell at the one I love." You said finally snapping from pressure.

"Oh... (y/n) you sould have died the first time." She said the last part so fast and quite, you barely heard her.

"Huh?" You said sitting up, clutching your stomach in pain.

"I said it once. And I don't even know why I have to say it! I can do it my self. Slowly and painfully." She said raising a hand to slap you. You flinched waiting for the impact. It never came.

"Huh?" You looked up to see a hand on her wrist.

"Now now. That's not how we act here. Especially to my most favorite guest." You knew that voice anywhere.

"Why are you here, Tamaki-san?" You whimper quietly.

"I heard everything you said." He said calmly. As he said it you froze. So he heard you say you loved him?

"W-what?" You asked and moving from your place on the floor.

"How dare you! Why are you defending this bitch?" She said staring at Tamaki.

"This is not your fault (y/n), come on I'll get Haruhi to help you with some of your chest wounds." He said helping you up completely ignoring Nicky You nodded, you knew Haru-chan was a girl so you were okay with her helping you.

As he lifted you up from behind you felt a blow to your stomach.

A knife to your stomach. She fucking stabbed you.

"Ahh-ghh!" In the middle of your scream you coughed up blood.

"(Y/N)!!! HOW IN THE NAME OF FUCKING HELL CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?!?!?" Tamaki screamed bringing all of the hosts into the girls bathroom.

"It's her problem. You heard her, she wants to die. So let her." She said crossing her arms.

"I don't... care. Let... me die. You... don't care... either so why.... bother...." you said eyes getting heavy.

'I never thought I would die in a girls bathroom.'

And soon every thing went back.

Time skip.

"What... what happened?" You said and looked around you were in a white room.

"Ngggh... don't... don't die please... I need you." You heard that and looked over.

"Tamaki-san?" You asked out loud.

"No, please... I love you... (Y/N)" you stared at him. A completely bank face. As you shook him awake.

"Tamaki-san... Wake up." You said as he finally woke up. He looks so cute. You thought as you internally squeal.

"Hngg?" He said saying he is still asleep.

"Why did you save me?" You asked knowing he will tell you. When asleep he says the truth.

"Because I love you." He said quietly.

"Why do you live me?" You asked getting sad.

"Because, when I'm near you my heart race's, you will do anything for anyone. Like last year when you skipped all of your classes to get notes for your sick friend. I love you because you make me happy." He said with a sleepy smile.

"I love you too." You said kissing him on the lips.

"You know, this chair is really uncomfortable." He said now a little more awake.

"Umm there's only one bed though." You say thinking, not getting what he means.

"There's room for two in yours." He said getting in the bed with You blushed as you feel his warming embrace.

"Shhh. Sleepy time." He said cuddling his head in your chest.

Soon enough you were both fast asleep.

Not knowing of the shady twins around the corner, video taping the whole thing.

Totally nothing like Kiku. Comment if anyone got that reference.

Comment.

Like.

Read more.

Read my other stories.

Vote.

Weirdly I did this alphabetical style. Okay then. Ummm hope you liked kissing Tama-chan!

Next time: Kyoya, then Hikaru. That's all I got for now.

Love,
Undertaker~<3