Kyoya

"Hey! Y/N OVER HEEEEEERE!" Alfre yelled as you slowly waddled over.

"Dude why won't you run? You're such a slow poke!" He whined and you rolled your eyes.

"You know why Dummkopf. I'm not strong enough to." You said smacking him over the head.

"First of all, OWWW. Second, you said you'd stop! You promised!" He pouted already figuring out why. You just patted his face.

"Listen Cupcake. I don't have the power to eat all I want and not get fat." You sighed putting your arm over your stomach.

Alfred looked at you with a glare before pulling up his shirt showing a cubby belly.

"Aww" You said poking his stomach.

"I don't have the power to eat whatever I want either, so trust me when I say you don't have to starve yourself. You promised me you wouldn't." He said pulling his shirt back down.

"You of all people should know I can't just stop at the snap of a finger!" You said looking like you were about to cry.

"Oh no you don't." Alfred said and took his sleeve and wiped all over your face just to dry your eyes.

"Ack-Al-Not-Eh-Bleh shirt taste-Ah in my eye-Wait-Sto-Stop-I SAID STOP." Alfred froze and pulled his hand away.

"Hey dude, I know you're having trouble, but please, lets start with something small, first, your wight. Tell me." He said pulling you down to sit on the hallway floor ignoring the after school cram classes that had already started.

"Well.... Uh...." You mumbled and little.

"What was that?" He said leaning closer to you.

"90 pounds...." You said looking good away.

"WHAT." He said in shock.

"I know I'm fat you don't have to tell me I know that already!" You cried.

"No! Your not fat at all! Thats...." He counted the numbers on his fingers. "That's 25 pounds underweight for someone your age!" He said grabbing your hand only to have you yank it away.

"Why...." He asked. "Why do you think you need to be so boney to be pretty. Personally, I hate boney people, always getting jabbed when you try and hug them." He whispered the last sentence.

"Ootori...." You mumbled.

"Whaaaa? He told you this!?" He stood up quickly. "I'm gonna give him a peace of my mind!"

"No Al please, he didn't say anything!" You said grabbing his hand. "It.... It's the way he looks...." You said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he's tall, skinny, and beautiful all around, and because of that, everyone loves him, so if I can be like that, maybe.... Just maybe.... I can be loved by him back...." You say only to get pulled into a hug.

"It's going to be okay, I promise. You'll find love someday Y/N." He said with a smile.

"Let's go see the Host Club, so you can fawn over him from a distance." Alfred joked.

He grabbed your arm dragging you down the hall. You sighed and went along, and before you knew it you're at the host club door.

He opened the door and you cringed a little as the light in the room blinded you from the darker hallways.

"Ah, Alfred, Y/N, so glad to see you back. Who would you like to request." Kyoya said not looking up from the note book he was writing in.

"Uh...." You started not wanting to look at him right now. "Tamaki...." You mumbled. You knew Tamaki would be able to make a big enough scene to distract you from the perfect Kyoya Ootori.