4: Twins

*Your pov*
You walked down the hallway. You have been all night. You didn't want to be around anyone so you were avoiding two people in particular-hoping your maids that noticed didn't say your location.

"Hey (Y/N)! We want to talk!" Two similar voices called out for you.

"Why are they still here?" You mumbled as you walked faster hoping to not be noticed.

"(Y/N)!"

To late.

You darted into your bathroom and locked yourself in.

You pulled out your school notebook and saw all the writing people wrote in and on it over corse of the term.

'Worthless'

'Slut'

'Bitch'

'Whore'

'Unnoticed'

And the list just keeps on going.

You pulled out a pocket knife and thought about what happened earlier.

*Le flash back*

You where walking in the hallway of your home, carrying books from your library to your room. But a maid didn't see you, causing you to fall. You fell, but didn't hit the floor.

"My princess? Are you alright?" You looked up to see Tamaki. You smiled slightly nodding your head, glad to see a friend was still at your after birthday party.

He stood you up straight and you thanked him.

"Yo boss, you being a perv again?" You turned aroud to see the twins. You really liked them, you don't know why but you did. But you knew it could only be a useless crush that would never come true.

"Why you-I was helping the poor maiden because she fell!" Tamaki argued.

"I'm sure she's fine. I've seen worse happen to her." They said and you froze.

"What do you mean...?" Tamaki asked them.

You just looked at them with rage in your eyes.

"Woah, Y/N we didn't mean it! You know we're sorry!" They said seeing how angry you looked.

"You just sat there.... Like a bunch of commoners, while my own mother hit ME because of YOUR stupid prank!" You screamed the last part and they both looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"I invite you over for my birthday, and you decide to give me a paint bomb to explode in my mothers office! Alfred and Matthias would have made a better guest than you two and they drink their asses off!" You say, red faced with anger.

"The bomb was an accident!"

"AN ACCIDENT YOU DIDN'T ADMIT TO! AND YOU JUST WATCHED AS I SAVED YOUR FUCKING ASSES FROM MY MOM!"

"....We didn't want to get in trouble.... our mom would have taken away our allowance and-" You cut them off.

"So money is more important than me? Glad to know two more people hate me!"

"(Y/N) we never said that!"

It was to late. You were already running.

*Le Present*

You lifted your dress and started to cut down your leg.

One.

Two.