Chapter 2

I got out and ran to find Lydia. My best friend I haven't seen in ages. "LYD!" I screamed when I found her. "Dev? Come here!" I ran and hugged her. "I missed you." We  said at the same time, laughing. "Lydia, who's this?" I heard a fimiliar voice. Jackson. "Oh, hey Jackson." I said. "And you are...?" He looked at me. "Devon McCall." I smiled. "Oh, hey!" He hugged me. I turned around to find a very jealous Stiles. I kissed him to make him feel better. "Do you guys always do that?" Scott asked. "Pretty much." Stiles said. "Gross." Scott said. "Well anyway, can I walk you to class?" Lydia asked me. "Please." I walked with her laughing and talking. 

Jackson's P.O.V

"Alright, I'm defently tapping that." I said watching Devon walk away. "Excuse me?" Stiles looked at me. "You're with Lydia. And I'm already tapping that." Stiles looked at me. "Who do you think she's gonna pick, Stlinski?" I asked. "Oh, I don't know. Probably her Boyfriend!" He said. "Whatever. I'm going to class. Later losers." I walked to Chemistry.

Scott's P.O.V

I was boiling with anger. Jackson will NOT lay a single finger on my baby sister. He's just in it for sex. " What the hell was that?" I asked. "I don't know." Stiles looked at me. "But I'm not letting him touch my girlfriend." I smiled at his sentence. "Alright, let's go to Chem." I said.