Chap. 8

"Bye." I said. "I'll see you tomorrow." I changed my clothes back into what I had on, and said goodnight to my mom. "Scott?" I peeked my head into his room. "Hmm?" He rolld over, facing me. "Ca-can I sleep with you?" I asked. "Aren't you a bit old for that?" He chuckled. "I'm a 14 year old girl who just got slapped in the face, had to get picked up from the mall by her boyfriend because Lydia left me, and found out my brothers a flippin werewolf! Not to mention I'm scared out of my mind." I whisper/yelled. "Okay. C'mere." He moved over and I climbed in. "Wait-did you say Lydia left you?" He asked me. "Yes." I chocked back on tears. "Dev, please don't cry again." He said. "I'm trying." I said. "Go get Champ. He always cheers you up." Scott said. I got up and ran to go find Champ. "Champ. Here boy." I turned around and saw Jackson holding Champ. I yelped. "Jackson?! How the hell did you get in here?!"I whisper/yelled and grabbed Champ. "Your mom let me in." He said. "Why are you here?" I fixed my hair back to the side. "Because I'm here for you. I'm sorry." He said looking at the mark on my face. "Oh my god. Did I do that?" He pointed to it. "Yeah. You did." I said tearing up. "Don't cry. Please don't cry." He said, whipping a tear. "I gotta go." I ran upstairs into Scott's room and slid down the door. "What happend? What took you so long? Jesus, Devon I thought you got kidnapped." Scott said. "I-I don't wanna talk about it." I said. "Okay, c'mon." I climbed in bed and fell asleep.

The next day,

I got up and changed my clothes, Allison invited me over to talk. (yeah yeah yeah, polyvore is where the outfit is blag blah blah) "Scott! I'm going to Allison's!" I said. "Tell her how awesome I am!" He yelled from upstairs. "Okay! Hey, wanna drive me?" I asked. "YES!" He was so excited he fell down the stairs. "Nice." I laughed. "Ha ha very funny." He said fixing his hair in the mirror. "Yeah that's why I'm laughing." I said. "How do I look?" He asked. "Here." I fixed his hair. We got inthe car and drove to Allison's. "She lives-" I was cut off. "I know where she lives." Scott said starting the car. "Um, okay." I turned on the radio. Soon,we were at Allison's house. "Bye. Love you." I said. "Bye. You can bring Allison home if you want. I'm going to pick up Stiles and I don't wanna be there while you two eat eachothers faces off." Scott said, unlocking the car. "Okay." I got out and knocked on the door. "Hi Mr.Argent." I greeted her father. "Hi. You must be Devon." He said. "Yes sir! Is Allison here?" I asked. "Oh, yes. Come in. Allison!" He yelled for her. "Yes?" She came out. "Devon's here." He said. "Oh c'mon up." She said and I ran upstairs.

I feel it was getting to long. I'm making chapter 9 now! LOVE YOU! Byeee.