Chap. 4

Devon's P.O.V

"Jackson. You don't have to follow me." I said turning around. (BTW, you can check put the outfit you're wearing on my polyvore. zoeroose. And I know I said you were wearin somethin else but I lied. Sorry. Still love me please. The outfit is called first day back at Beacon Hills) "I just wanna make sure you get to the next class safe." He replied. leaning up against the locker next to mine. "I'll be fine. It's a school not a crack house." I said. "Okay. Bye." He said laughing. "Why were you talking to Jackson?" A voice scared me, making me drop my books. "Dang Stiles. Warn me next time." I said bending down to pick up my books. "Sorry gorgeous." He smiled. God he's beautiful. "It's okay. And I was just telling him not to be so protective over me. Calm down." I said kissing his nose. "Wrong spot." He whispered and kissed me. "Awee. So romantic." Allison said. Scott was drooling over her like he was a dog and she was the bone. "Scott, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "What? Oh, yeah." I grabbed his hand and walked him away. "Ask her if it's really family night on Friday." I said. "What are you talking about?" He asked me. "She told Jackson she couldn't go to his party because Friday's Family night. Ask herif it really is." I told him, making him smile. "You know I love you more than any brother could love his baby sister, right?" He asked me. "Yes. And you know I love you more than any sister could love her big brother, right?" I asked him. "Yes." He kissed my forehead and walked Allison to class, leaving me smiling. I love my brother. 

Like? Love? I wanna know! LOVE YOU ALL!Bye. :)