Chap 11

We got to the clinic and I was careful to watch out for Jackson. I took Champ because mom wouldn't let me bath him in the sink and he's to little for the tub. I secured my beanie and put Champ in the little bucket of water I had for him. I dried him offand set him in a play pin full of other puppys. "Hi." I heard behind me making me jump. "Stiles. Jesus christ stop it!" I said. "I'm sorry! I like suprising you." He said. "Mmhmm. More like giving me a heartattack." I said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "You're killing me. You know that, right?" He looked at me. "What?" I asked confused. "Every time I see you, my heart stops beating really fast and I forget to breathe." He said. "Aww." I kissed him. It got a little more heated and he pressed me against the wall. "EWWW! STOP IT! THAT'S GROSS!"Scott yelled. Allison walked in. "What's gross?" She asked. "They were making out. Disqusting." Scott said. Allison kissed him. "Is it still gross?" She asked. "Nuh uh." Was all he managed to say, making her smile. I smiled knowing that my brother,and bestfriend,were happy together. "Now, where were we?" Stiles asked leaning in just as I heard the door open. I put my hand  on his mouth. "Customer." I said. "That's so not fair." He yelled after me. "Hi! How can I help you?" I looked up. "Jackson. Leave." I said. "Why?" He asked me. "Jackson. Leave. Now." I repeated. "No." He slurred. "She said leave." Stiles said behind me. "I just want to talk to her." He said, resting his hand on the desk. "No way. Last time you 'talked', you hit her." Scott said. "Please." He asked. "Allison has to stay here though." I said. "Fine." He agreed. "Allison!" Iyelled and  Scott and Stiles left the room. Allison walked in. "Please. Just please forgive me. I'm sorry. Please." Jackson begged. "I can't Jackson. You hurt me, physiclly." I said. "I think it's best if you leave," Allison said. "Fine. I'll go. Just know that I love you. And I always will, Devon." He walked away, leaving me breathless and shocked as the words hit me in the face. I love you. And I always will, Devon.