Chapter 6

"Devon. Go home." Scott snarled and I grabbed Champ and put him in my pocket. I ran as fast as I could and finally reached home. "Mom!" I cried. "Baby girl? What happened?!" She held me. "J-J-Jackson h-h-hit me." I sobbed. "Why did he hit you?" "He tried to hit on me and we got into a little fight." I said. "Where was Scott during all of this?" Just then I got a text. From Scott.

From Scott: Dev, please don't tell her. Please.

To Scott: Okay. But right when you get home you better tell me what the hell just happened.

"He helped. But he told meto leave so I don't know if he hurt him." I said. "Okay. Go take a shower. Lydia texted me. She's on her way." She let me go and saw Champ. "I'll go to the store to buy dog stuff." She said. "Thank you mommy." I said. I got in the shower and all the words came back to me. 

You're just an accident.

I let myself cry and heard the front door open. "Dev!" Scott yelled. "In the shower! Be down in a sec!" I changed again. (Which you can see on polyvore) I walked down stairs. "I was in the woods with Stiles one night, he got busted, his dad took him, I found a dead body, well half a dead body, then got bit by a werewolf." He said. I looked over, forgeting about the mark on my face. "Oh, Dev." He held me. "He said I was a mistake. He told me I was just a accident and that's why mom sent me to grandma's." I cried into his shirt. "Dev, you know mom sent you to get your mind off of dad leaving." Scott stroked my hair. "D-did you hurt him?" I looked up. "No. Not at all. I don't want a criminal record." Scott said,making me laugh. "Allison came to the clinic. She agreed to go to the party with me." Scott said. "Yay!" Just then the door bell rang. "Oh! That's Lydia. Go!" I pushed Scott upstairs. I opened the door and Lydia was there. With Jackson.

I'm writing chap. 7 now.Bye!