Chap. 5

I got into Stiles car and me, Stiles, and Scott went home. I changed into some different clothes, (which you can check out on polyvore) to go to the job that me and Scott share. Yes. We work at the same place. "I'll see you later princess." Stiles kissed me and left. Scott and I walked to the vet clinic. I went to the back and checked on all the animals. I feed them all and went to go see my favorie dog, Champ. "Hey Champ! How you doing?" I talked to him. "Scott? Do you think Mom would let me keep him?" I asked. I found Champ alone on the road. He's still just a baby. Maybe 2 months. "If you beg her enough. Or make 100 reasons why you need him." Scott answered. "Devon? Scott?" I jumped. "Oh,hey Deaton." I said. "Devon!" He hugged me. "I see you found a little friend?" He looked at Champ. "Oh, yeah. I found him outside of my house when I got here." I answered stroking his soft blonde fur. I gave him a bath in the sink and put him in the pocket of my hoodie. Someone walked in. Jackson. "Hey Jackson." I said. "Hey Devon. Oh hey little guy." He looked at Champ. "Oh. This is Champ." I pulled him out of my pocket. "Wanna hold him?" I asked. "Yeah." Jackson held out his hands. "Aww. He's so cute." Jackson said and I laughed. "What?" He asked. "You're the first guy I've ever heard call a puppy cute." I said. Jackson put the puppy on the counter. "Would you date a guy who said that?" He asked me. "Well, maybe." I started making him smile. "If I wasn't in a relationship and he wasn't dating my bestfriend. Don't think I don't know what you're doing, Jackson. I'm not stupid." His smile faded. "I could dump Lydia and you could dump Stlinski. We could have each other, Devon." He said. "I don't want to. I love Stiles. And you sound pretty lame if you ask me. You act all cool and laid back, but really, you wouldn't dump Lydia. You need the fame." I said, unaware that Scott hearing everything I was saying. "At least my mother wouldn't send me away to live with my grandma for 6 years! Yeah, that's right. My mom actually loves me. You're nothing but a mistake, McCall. Face it. You're just a accident." I teared up. "Oh no. Devon I'm so sorry." He said,opening the little thingy (idk what its called the door thing. yeah) And trying to hug me. "My mother kept me! They didn't put me out for adoption! Who doesn't love me now?" I said through my tears. "MY PARENTS DIED, DEVON! THEY DIED. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME TALKING TO YOU. THAT'S A DAY I WILL NEVER GET BACK." He yelled. "Who do you think you are talking to my sister like that?" Scott walked in. "What are you going to do about it McCall?" Jackson looked at him. "Leave him alone Jackson. You brought this on yourself." Then I felt a hand move across my face. "How could anyone have the balls to hit a girl?" I said. I heard a low growl and looked over and saw Scott. With sharp teeth and yellow eyes. "S-Scott?" I looked at him. Oh. My. God. My brothers a werewolf!"

I think this ones my favorite by far. I'm about to do Chapter 6 cause I'm obsessed with writing these! LOVE Y'ALL! Why do I always do that in caps? Oh well. Bye!