Chapter 6 - Paige's POV

I stared at the statues for what seemed like hours. It's just a little too obvious don't you think? I mean, Me and Emily are twins... And apparently so are Snake and Dan.... DUHHHH!!!! There was a bloody fragment of writing by my feet and I stared at it, Dan looked around at the statues seeming oblivious to piece of parchment, heheh score one for the blonde girl! I reached down and read it out loud.

"~My beautiful daughters, Kaila and Kiraie, the first twin girls to be born within one hundred years, at the cost of their mothers life they were born healthy and living. Finally honour can be brought back to the Sakura name, Thank goodness! I sent them to the priests to live in the chamber, both fed off each others livelyness and got on famoursly, I taught them how honoured they should be to have such a momentous opportunity! Their Shrine studies were going well and their progress through the chants is well too, they're almost twelve and their week of freedom is here soon, to find their partners, and it is imperative they choose wisely~

I stared at the paper, and put it in the backpack that had been convienently placed on my back, it was cute and in the shape of Biyomon, a bit of product placement by Digimon there, heheh, a reference Emily wouldnt get. Dan looked at me plainy not knowing what to do with the information I have just given. I sighed loudly. "Dude, obviously this is like ALL the other Fatal Frames where something went wrong and then we have to put it right by a douchebag of a brother!" I shouted sarcastically.

"I- thought you played all the fatal frames, why are you only referencing number one?"

"C-cause it's the only one I kinda played on my own..." I muttered.

"Oh... Okay?" Dan said confused, "But-?"

"Emily"

"But you didnt know what i was going to ask..."

"Whatever the question the answer is Emily." I smiled then turned away walking from him with a sudden burst of confidence.

"Where are you going? You cant just walk away!" Dan yelled, not moving from his spot.

I didn't even turn around. "Watch me douchebag!" I snarled with a humourous hint to my voice.

"What?! What are you going to do?"

"Nothing, just preferably not die, not get kidnapped, not fall down a ditch and meet a rabbit with a clock, not answer my phone and go to the nmemonic abyss and meet makoto's ghost. Not die? Or did I mention that? Nnngh whatever. im gone!"

"YOURE NOT EVANS!!" Emily shouted from the house, I whirled in shock as she stared at me from the front door which was a hundred metres away from me. I screamed and ran to her, but when I got halfway I was distracted by a shiney on the floor. I stopped instantly and picked it up. Smiling I held up a small metalic pistol to Emily.

"FUCK YEAH I HAVE A GUN. COME AT ME NOW MOFO'S!!" I yelled, emily laughed, snake frowned.

"Is she mayu?" Snake said softly to Emily.

I've never glared at someone so much in my life.