Being in the ranks

Dandelion p.o.v

It has only been two days since I've been here, and everyone is always so careful when with me. I felt so useless though. They make me stay at base, and help out in the scarp yard.

"Hey dandy, what's kickin?" I looked to see rustle.

"Nothin much. Bored outta my processor actually. Ever since I've been accepted into the ranks, I've been treated like a delicate flower." I sighed and looked down at my peds.

"Well, it's because your not fit for combat. And they don't want tou getting hurt." He explained, i simply smiled and nodded.

**Short time skip, brought to you by flashlight. Flashlight, go fuck yer self**

The team returned with a snake decepticon, and grimlock was the one carrying him. I was kinda blushing, due to how strong he is. And i think I'm starting to develop some sort of crush for him.

After they put away the con, grimlock came up to me.

"Hey dandelion, wanna go scout for energon? It's not dangerous. We're just gonna scout and call to harvest it." I nodded.

"Get on my back." He transformed into his dino mode. Sideswipe helped me on.

He walked gently, so i didn't fall off. And i found it kinda embarrassing.

**Very short time skippy**

We stopped at a cave, and as we went in, i could see alot of energon.

"Woah. Didn't know this planet had energon. Especially in it's purest state." I awed at the beautiful crystals.

"Their so...beautiful." i ran my hand across a few.

"Just like you." I smiled, but then looked at grimlock in shock. He turned around blushing.

"Did, did you just say i was...beautiful?" He looked st me, and i found him blushing cute. I pecked his cheek.

"I like ya too grim." I blushed a little and looked down. A clawed digit made me look into thos gorgeous sky blue optics.

"Will you be my girlfriend dandelion?" I kissed him, on the lips. And he did back, but he picked me up and i sat on his arm.

We continued our little intense make out session, until grim's com beeped.

:Grimlock have you and dandelion found any energon?: -bee

We broke away tongues sticking out and a string of saliva connecting us. We were breathing a little heavy.

:Affirmative. The mine is just a few clicks west from the scrap yard. Send someone over.: -grim

I knew it would take atleast half an hour for them to get here.

"Wanna continue? They'll take a while to get here." He kissed me, and we were in our make out session again.

It felt so good, i didn't know he was a great kisser. He must have practiced. I am average.

**tiem skip**

We heared car engines and i knew they were here, but grim and i couldn't stop. We were to warped up in our little make out session.

"Woah! Grim, didn't know you and dandelion were gonna be doing that...get a room you two. Hehehe.." Sideswipe's remark made grimlock get infront of me and growl at him.

Grimlock p.o.v

I ain't gonna let no one hurt my femme. She is fragile, and her feelings matter. She is too precious to be hurt. So i set her down and stood to my full height, standing in front of her protectively.

"Woah buddy, i was just joking." Sideswipe tried to defend himself.

"Yeah? Well your joke wasn't very nice. She has feelings too you know. So next time, keep the rude comments to your self." He nodded and went to collect the energon. I transformed into my dino mode and had dandelion get on.

"Grimlock, where are you going?" I looked over my shoulder to bumblebee.

"Back to the scrap yard. Dandelion has had enough rude comments and excitement for one day." I hurried to the scrap yard and dandelion got off, but i helped her. I transformed back into my bot mode.

"Dandy, I'm so sorry what sideswipe said." She looked at me with a smile.

"It's okay. I'm kinda used to it. Goodnight grimlock." I saw her go into the comand center. Is that where she sleeps all this time?

"Hey dandy, want to sleep with me in my room?" She looked at me and nodded. I helped her go to my room. It was a simple bed, more like alot of hay patched up together to look like a nest. I went into dino mode and curled up, dandy was snuggled up with me. I was basically curled around her, keeping hee warm wkth my systems since my room gets pretty cold at night.

"Goodnight grimy." She pecked my head and fell asleep. But not before saying the words, i haven't heard in quite some time. "I love you."

Admit, y'all thought the last bit was cute. Well I've updated.