A Future for us

The two lovers stood a the forest alter, sneaking glances to each other.They all meant 'i love yo, always and forever'.

"Grimlock, do you take Dandelion as your beautiful wedded wife, to have an to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health...till death do you part?" It was now the moment everyone waited for.

"I do, with all my heart." He smiled towards her.

"And do you, Dandelion, take Grimlock as you wedded husband, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health...till death do you part?"-priest

"I do, for it is our destiny." The two then faced each other as they exchanged rings, and grim waited for the happiest words that will bond him and his lover.

"As god as our witness, these two are now as one. You may kiss the bride." -priest

Grimlock grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a sweet kiss, then they pulled apart as they walked down the isle together hand in hand. They got into grim's car, which practically was a lancer evolution 2015. It was black with neon green lightning designs at the sides.

He passed the scrap yard and kept going.

Dandelion p.o.v

"Grim, you just passed the scrap yard." I pointed back to where we passed.

"Mmh-hhmm." He just kept driving. Until we came to a stop. It is a good thing that before we started driving we were able to change out. I am wearing a khaki knee high skirt, black flats, a creamy yellow shirt, and i still had the crown of flowers. Grim had a green flannel shirt, along with a white muscle shirt, he was wearing blue jeans, and his still black work boots. On his left hand was the wedding band, as well was on mine. Though his was larger due to his size of hand, mine was slim due to mine. On the inside it said 'his doe', which is the female deer, and his said 'her buck', the male deer.

We both got out, and grim handled our luggage. I only had a simple suitcase, as well as grim. I am guessing he packed for both of us.

"August, where are you taking me?" I used our human names since we are going to be human from now on. But our original cybertronian names are like our middle names now. He had me walk straight, then the most gorgeous scene was in front of my eyes. It was a beautiful forest cabin, all made of log.

The outside of it was beautiful, i nearly wanted to cry at the sight.

"Shall we go in?" I nodded and when we entered, the inside was breath taking

"Shall we go in?" I nodded and when we entered, the inside was breath taking. It all looked hand made, most of the house itself looked like it was hand made.

"Do you like it?" I looked back at the living room, which was also connected to the kitchen

"I..I love it. It's incredible." I ran a hand through my hair. 

"I built it."-gus

I turned around and looked at him in surprise.

"You? Built this entire house?" I gestured to the living room mostly.

"Well, along with some help. This is our home love." He walked up to me and took my hand. We walked into the hall and he opened a door, to reveal a master bedroom. With a queen size bed,.

Though, hung above the bed was a fine carved piece of wood and written in it was 'Mr

Though, hung above the bed was a fine carved piece of wood and written in it was 'Mr. & Mrs. Trencher'. He probably knew that since i love him so much, that i would say yes when he proposed.

"Who helped you build this beautiful house?" He wrapped his strong arms around me hugging me from behind.

"This...isn't just a house." He took a small pause, "this is a home, for us to live in." He finished, and my eyes widened in surprise and happiness. I turned my head around.

"Really?" I said, with almost tears of joy in my eyes.

He nodded with a smile. My heart was overjoyed.

"Gus...but what about the others?" He broke our little romantic hug and had me face him.

"They will be able to visit anytime they want, and we can visit them anytime we wish as well. That way no one feels left out." He kissed me softly on the lips. I love him...so much.