This is home

Dandelion p.o.v

Was this really the end of me? On my first day on being human, it quickly ends.

"Tells us how to reverse this thing you put on us!" Thunderhoof sternly said.

"It's a spell, and i am still learning. Meaning i don't know how to reverse the spell. e are all stuck like this for who knows how long. So enjoy being human, after all, you did say you wanted to make peace with humans. Now you can." I was still afraid but when i said what i did, they looked at me then at steeljaw.

"I did say that, didn't i? But how do you know?" Well, this was simple.

"Strongarm told me." I said bluntly.

They probably didn't nee another reason to be human. So, they simply let me go, but airrazor and divebomb gave me a quick hug before i left. I walked back to the base and i was bombarded with questions. All i did was tell them a simple answer, and they left the subject untouched after that.

Grimlock however was very concerned about me, that he probably thought that they did something bad to me. So i kissed his cheek to clarify that i was alright. I love him so much, and he needs to know that. I guess this will be our new life, being humans. It is a good thing though, that when the spell turned us human, it left our vehicle forms so we can drive around as well. My vehicle was now a yellow wrangler jeep. But it only had one door on each side, and they were both blue, the hood was pink, and the roof was blue. I liked it.

"I guess as humans, we will be needing jobs." Bee suggested looking at all of us.

***3 weeks later***

Soooo, we all basically got human jobs, but the scrapyard is our little torn up hme and we come back to it after work. Though, some come later than others.

Strongarm: Police detective

Bumblebee: History teacher at a high school, and he is respected by all his students. He is happy about that.

Sideswipe: Works as a cashier in a grocery store.

Sunstreaker: Is a lawyer. And he looks sharp in a suit.

Drift: Became a gym teacher at the same high school as bumblebee, and he is also respected.

Slipstream and jetstorm: Attend middle school, and have good grades.

Grimlock: Demolishing and construction of buildings. Suits him

Fix-it: He works at the detective office strongarm also works for. But he searches for info and stuff like that.

As for me, well i pursued my dream. I am a music teacher at a university in crown city. And all my students are doing excellent. They will be having their first concert soon.

Well, we were all together at the diner having supper. Luckily too, i have been taking some culinary classes, so i cook instead of denny. His coking isn't bad, but i would like to try different things as well. And tonight was bee's turn to do the dishes. Oh, almost forgot. We also got human names, so we can fit in.

Strongarm: Susan Strong

Bumblebee: Benjamin Pax

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker: Andrew(sideswipe) and Nicholas(sunstreaker) Strider

Drift: Leonardo Heijime

Slipstream and jetstorm: Tyler(slipstream) and Oliver(jetstorm) Heijime

Grimlock: August Trencher

Fix-it: Felix Airman

And i am Danielle Airman, Fix- it has my same last name because he will be like my little brother. So yeah, now we all live human lives and have gotten used to being like this.

(I will just put down the names for the cons.)

Steeljaw: Alexander Peace; Works for a very famous car company.

Thunderhoof: Raymond Usher; Is obviously a crime boss, but he also sells weapons and stuff crime bosses do, His crime name is Mr. Buck.

Fracture: Vexen Remix; Works as a hair stylist and is the best at his job.

Divebomb and Airrazor: Khyle(divebomb) and Mark(airrazor) Remix.; Both attend the same school as drift's kids.