Chapter 2

9-28-16

I shot awake with Nale lying under me. In a startled voice he asked, "Hey, Casey, what the hell happened? Are you ok?"

"Get the fuck away from me!" I screamed then flew out of the bed. I was only wearing a bra and underwear. 

"Whoa, Casey, hold up. What's gotten into you?"     

"Fucking hell, Nale, I'm so sorry." I held my chest and crawled back into the bed. Then it hit me, I was in my old room at my parents house.

"Wait, why are we here and not at Kaylee's house?" I exclaimed quietly. "Casey, I'm surprised that it actually took you that long to notice." He took his hands and clapped sarcastically.

"Ok, so, let's just say that Josh was hyper and crazy so he offered you some wine, even though you're nineteen. Well apparently, Kay's parent's put a drug in it and he made us both drink it, you downed most of it and I took a couple sips thinking it tasted a bit funny."

"Wait, wait, wait, woah, slow down. I took drugs? Are you kidding? Did Josh even know?"

"Okay, you didn't let me finish. One, yes, and we both had drugs....accidentally. And two, Josh did not know until Kay walked in the room and pointed out that it was spiked. Which was after you and I drank it, so there wasn't much they could do."

He sat up in the bed, "So I remember all of it but I wasn't in control of my body. I didn't know what the hell I was doing so let's just say that you and I kinda... to put it bluntly, we had to find a room." He said in a concerned voice.

"What did we do to have to find a room...OH M-, Nale do you mean we, oh no, my parents are going to kill me." I started to think about Josh. That asshole, I swear, he will get him self killed one day.

"No they aren't going to kill you. I already explained the situation to your parents and the look in you dad's eyes." He shook his head. "I could've sworn he was going to kill me. And then there was your mom. She thought you were dead." He said then chuckled.     

"Wait, why do you think my dad was going to kill you?" I questioned.

He smirked, "He pulled a fucking a fucking knife on me Casey! The only reason he didn't shank me in the face was because you were in my arms, unconscious at that. By the time Erik got to your house I could properly control my movement and most of my speech. Your dad let me in while your mom was freaking the fuck out."

He propped himself up on his elbows, "I asked where your room was and he hesitantly showed me. I set you on your bed and climbed in with you after your dad left to make sure that you would be alright."

Nale laughed and went on talking, "I think that you of all people wouldn't want their boyfriend to get stabbed by their father."

"Hehe, boyfriend?" I giggled but he nodded. He climbed out of my bed then I did the same and walked over to my dresser to get some clothes.

Honestly, I didn't smell like roses and butterflies. He walked up beside me and he was wearing only boxers. In a curious voice, he asked, "What are you doing babe."

I replied in a sly voice, "Well, I don't smell good so I'm getting some clothes so I can get a shower. And I think that you might need a shower too." I playfully waved a hand over my face and laughed.

I pulled open one of the drawers and grabbed a bra and a pair of underwear. As I walked over to my closet, Nale sat on the dresser.

I grabbed a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and black skinny jeans. Nale had snuck in my room with Josh and Erik one night so there had been an extra set of clothes. I threw them at him.

Playfully he said, "What do you want me to do with these. Aren't we going to take a shower together." He made a pouting face. I glanced at him and added, "Now we wouldn't want to waste water would we?"

"Wow, Casey, do you still have that stuff in your system." He jumped off the dresser and walked over to me and put his hand on my head.

"No, there isn't a fever so I don't think that you are sick." He removed his hand and said, "Wait, do you actually mean it. Because I've already seen you without clothes on." He looked away.

I laughed and replied, "Well you are a big pervert, but the shower downstairs doesn't work and my parents room is off limits." He walked over to the dresser and grabbed his clothes then walked back over to me.