Dream 2

Casey's POV

I awoke in a sweat. I looked at my surroundings. There he was again.

Jax.

He had a familiar vibe to him. But then again, I could be getting that vibe because I've had previous dreams about him. Or it could be that I'm so terrified that my brain is tricking me into thinking that I know him when I really don't.

This has been a never ending dream.

I awaken in in a dampened state near a cold, stone floor. I look around at my surroundings and all I see to the ends of this closed in hell, is bodies. Gruesome mutilated bodies of my friends and people I dare to call my family. There was even some strangers that I didn't recognize.

There was a blonde guy wearing glasses that was hanging by his feet.

All of them are hanging from their feet except for one. That one is Erik. He is hanging by his neck. His shoulders are slumped forward and his head is slouched down.

Blood is always dripping from his face and hands.

Nale is hanging by his feet, like the rest, except one. That one is Eri...we've already said this. I know.

Nale looks as if he died mid- scream. A look of shock and terror always imprinted on his beautiful, beautiful face.

Or at least it used to be beautiful. His light brown hair, now caked in blood. His face had large gashes on the cheeks, deep enough to show his pretty jaws and teeth. Most of them are missing though.

A gasp each time I look at them.

But two of them, only two, I would find myself  on the brink of hysteric laughter.

My mother and brother. Hanging from their feet like everyone else but one. Erik, he is hanging from his neck...right.

I keep going to that.

My brother wasn't clothed. Memories, even in dreams, can still be reached. His hands going further up my thigh...then...what happened after that?

My mother was hanging there with a bathing suit only skanks would wear. Her words were torture enough. "Why would you wear that around guys? You look like a"...look like a what?

He would always chuckle when he saw me smile when I looked across those two.

He would always say, "do you like my handy work? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I did it all for you CayCay."

He would always top off each sentence with a maniacal laugh.

He would always walk up to me slowly.

He would always bend over to look at me.

He was always be upside down.

We were all upside down. All except for one. He was hanging...oh.

My blood would always be rushed to my head.

My body would always be hanging with everyone else's.

He would always whisper, "Find Jax."

And I would always scream as I would die.

Once again.