{4} Going Home & Forgetting

--------Two-Months-Later--------
Bella's Pov-

They were releasing Harry today. I still havent told him. I would be getting a baby bump soon so it's either I have to tell him or he learns on his own. I choose to tell him. I'm going to do it tonight.

"You all ready Harry?" I asked him. He nodded and we walked outside to Lou and El. I let Harry sit up front with Lou as I sat in the back with El. She placed a hand on my stomach and looked me in the eyes.

"When?" She asked.

"Tonight" I whispered looking down at my flat stomach.

"Whats tonight?" Louis asked turning around to face us.

"Lou eyes on the road! we don't need 5 people getting killed!" El Shouted. Oh god she said five.

"El there's only four of us, unless one of you are pre-" I cut Lou off.

"She was talking about Bob." I stated.

"Who the hell is bob?" Harry asked facing us.

"He is my imaginary friend. See this is bob, that's Bobilina, Bob's sister, that's Bobert, the dog and that is El," I pointed to random things around the car.

"She's gone crazy" I heard Lou whisper to Harry.

"I heard that!" I pouted. He replied with a 'good'.

"Well your home. now get you arses out of my car," Louis said coming to a stop.

"Well then...." I said getting out of the car and walking to the trunk. I opened it and took out Harry's suitcase. I went to lift it off the ground but Harry took it from me.

Well fine then.....

As we reached the door, I pulled out my keys and opened the door. Harry let me walk in first so I did and he followed with his suitcase. He took it upstairs into his bedroom. Yes we have been dating for almost 6 months and yes we still have seperate bedrooms but I mostly sleep in his. I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

I gulped it down. When I pulled away I was panting. I felt presence in the kitchen but when I looked around, no one was there. Strange.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked walking in. I jumped and spun around so I was facing him.

"Lord, Don't ever do that again!" I scolded him.

"Sorry, love." He apologized.

"It's alright. Yeah I'm fine" I told him after regaining my breath.

"Okay, well can you come and watch a movie with me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure let's go" I said throwing my empty water bottle away and walking upstairs with Harry.

I went into his room and put in Zookeeper. It was an hilarious film. I sat down on Harry's bed and he climbed in next to me. I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I enjoyed this so much that I forgot to tell him. I fell asleep on his chest.

I jolted awake from the sound of my phone ringing. I didn't want to wake harry so I took my phone out of the room then answered it.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"How'd he take it?" The voice squealed.

"Wha- oh uh he took it great?" I said more as a question. I groaned inwardly.

"You didn't tell him." She stated.

"I forgot!" I defended.

"Sure.... Well you have to tell him soon because you'll start showing," She whispered.

"I know, why the sudden whisper?"

"Louis walked in..."

"Ohh" I dragged out.

"I got to go, Let me know how he takes it." She then hung up.

"What did you forget?" A voice asked from behind me.

"HOLY GOD STOP DOING THAT!!" I shouted at him. He smiled apologetically.

"What did you forget?" He asked again.

"Uh, I need cheese" I said.

"Cheese?"

"You got a problem with that?"

"Nope. We have cheese though."

"oh yay! I don't have to go to the store! See ya!" I said quickly then ran down the stairs. In case he came down stairs, I opened the fridge and grabbed a block of cheese. I lifted it to my mouth and took a bite. That was actually delicious. I continued eating the cheese until this weird feeling erupted in my stomach.

I ran to the toilet and leaned over, dry-heaving. Soon, The wretched feeling pushed all the contents out of my stomach an into the toilet. It kept coming when I heard a soothing voice and someone rubbing circles on my back. I continued puking until it stopped and I was only dry-heaving. I backed away and looked at Harry who had a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay? You looked just fine a few minutes ago." He said. No Harry I'm not fine. I'm pregnant with your child and I don't know how to tell you. I'm entering the morning sickness stage. It hurts. I'm tired. I'm scared. I'm worried. And I'm sad.

"Yeah, I probably just ate to much cheese." I smiled a little. He looked unsure but let it go.

"I love you" I said to him.

"I love you too," He replied. He was about to peck my lips before I pushed him away.

"If I am sick I don't want you to catch it. Also My mouth tastes like puke," I said. Yeah he'll catch pregnancy.

"okay now get out, I'm going to shower." I said pushing him out of the bathroom.

"Save water, shower with me." He winked. I blushed and shut the door on his face.

Emily's Pov-

"Niall, It's....wow" I breathed out. Niall took me out on our 5th date. I really liked him. I just hope he wasn't using me like all the other guys. Weirdly I just thought of a chicken.

"Emily, I have something to ask you." He spun me around so that I was facing him. I started to panic. "Emily, Your amazing, I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend? Don't worry about the hate, paparazzi, rumors, nothing. I know you. You'll be strong enough to ignore it all. So, Emily Caristine, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked holding my hand in his.

"Yes" I answered. He leaned in and pressed his lips mine and I kissed back. This kiss was full of passion and love, much like the first one we shared.

--------Flashback---------------

We were watching Twilight breaking dawn part two. right now it was at the sex scene. I found Niall staring intently at me.

"Uh, hello there," I giggled.

"hello" He said in that adorable Irish accent.

"Watcha staring at?" I asked.

"You." he said bluntly. oh dear....

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because your beautiful," He said. He then realized what he said and looked away blushing.

"Nope," I shook my head. I looked down at the bed sheets.

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!" Niall screeched. Oh my... This boy.

"But seriously, You are beautiful. I'll tell you that everyday until you believe it." He  told me. I looked down at my hands fiddling with the sheets. He lifted my chin with two fingers and turned me to look at him. "You. Are. Beautiful." He said sternly.

Suddenly, he pressed his lips to mine. I was first shocked but soon relaxed into the kissed. One of his hands cupped my cheek as the other was placed on the small of my back.

Much to my dismay, he pulled away from the passionate kiss.

"Do you believe me yet?" He whispered. His face was still really close to mine so as he spoke, his cool breath hit my face. I nodded not really believing it. "Good." He stated and turned back to the TV.

Wow......

-------Flashback over--------------

We pulled away from the kiss smiling like idiots. I really did love this boy, I just never said it.

"Let's get you home," Niall said to me. I nodded as we walked back to the car.

Once home, I fell asleep thinking about my wonderful blonde boyfriend.