Wedding

OKAY THERE ARE A FEW SONGS I LISTENED TO IN THIS CHAPTER AND THAT I USED IN THIS CHAPTER THEY ARE CALLED;
1- The One by Kodaline
2- No Matter Where You Are by Us the Duo
3-You and I (Nobody In The World) by John Legend
I ALSO LISTED TOO;
Marry Me by Train,
Beautiful In White by Matt Johnson
Kiss Me Slowly by (if you're on YouTube it's by parachute, or if you are using Spotify it's by states//capitals or if you use Apple Music it's by Michael Henry & Justin Robbinette)
BTW THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER

Dani's POV

I sit in the bridal party room watching as all my brides maids get their hair and make up done. I have Caitlin as my Maid of Honour and my sister, Lottie and felicity as my brides maids. I have Lorelei as one of my flower girls as well as Daisy and Phoebe. Liam is Louis best man and then it goes Harry, Niall and Calvin, Arthur is our ring bearer.
We have Ernest and Doris, Ben and Lily and William handing out booklets and stuff to guests.

"Nervous?" Caitlin asks looking over at me as I admire my nails.

"Very." I reply.

"Don't be." Caitlin says as my phone buzzes. I pick it up and see Its from Louis.

Only a few hours left and I can see your beautiful face and can finally call you my wife xx.
He has a photo of Arthur and him attached to it.

I smile at the photo and save it onto my phone.

I can't wait to see you two boys, I can't wait until we have the same last name.

I put my phone away and listen to all the girls conversations.

***

"You look beautiful." Caitlin says as we look through the mirror.

My dress is slim and fits me perfectly showing off my curves. The train is quite long and there is a certain way to pull it up for the reception. My hair is quite short but long enough to be tied up so it's in a bun and my fringe bits are curled and hanging down. My makeup is natural but you can tell I'm wearing it, but I do feel beautiful, and I know Louis will find me beautiful, and that's all that matters.

"Thanks you look amazing too." I tell her and she smiles.

"Okay selfie time." Caitlin says and I laugh. We are the only ones in the room, all the other girls have gone to the toilet or are doing something I can't remember what they said. Caitlin hands me her phone because she is terrible at taking selfies. I take a couple and we look like beautiful idiots. We laugh at the photos and put her phone away.

"I really want to know what song Louis chose." I say to Caitlin and she grins. Since I planned most of the wedding I let Louis choose the song we dance to as our first dance... Although he hasn't told me the song, but Caitlin knows what it is but won't tell me.

"You will find out very soon." She tells me and I frown.

"I hate you." I reply to her and she rolls her eyes.

I hear a knock on the door and Caitlin answers it. I turn around as I hear voices that don't belong to my bridesmaids and see my parents. I haven't seen them in a long time and I wasn't actually sure if they were going to come.

"Oh my God you look stunning." My mum says tears in her eyes and I feel myself tear up.

"You made it." I say wiping away a tear.

"Well of course, our baby is getting married." My mum says and pulls me into a hug. I hug her tightly and then hug my dad. He tells me I look nice which for my dad means I look beautiful.