the freaky chick

~mai's POV.

 *grabing on to katara's arm*

mai: DON'T.... YOU ... DARE ... TOUCH ...... HIM!*giving katara a deathglare*

katara: *trying to get her arm set free*  MAKE ME!

mai thinking: Who does this girl  think she is?  I could kill her  in 5 seconds, and she thinks she could take me. What stupid 7 year old.

katara: WELL?! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME? *smiles smugly*

mai: Your going to be easy.*smiles slyly**runs towars katara*

katara: Wait? What? *trys running away*

mai: Your not going anywhere.*grabs katara's arm

*katara stops dead in her tracks* O.O

katara:LET GO! *trys to get free*

mai: *is hanging on* NO I WON'T! *thinking: damn she is strong but not to beat  me*

~zuko's POV

zuko is thinking: they are going to kill each each , if i dont stop them*

*zuko trys to stop the fight infront of him*

zuko: Ummm .. guyzz?*lifts his fingers* 

*one of katara's hands is around neck , and mai is doing the same as her*

katara+mai: What! *mai and katara stop trying to kill each other and looks at zuko*

zuko: O.O* THINKS: Shit* Ummm  m-mai can you s-stop trying to choke my friend?*pointing to katara*

 *mai looks at katara angrly, then pityful at zuko*

mai: Really?*points at her* She is your friend?*points at katara with her free hand*

*pushes mai's hands away from her*

katara: YES, IM HIS BEST FRIEND! WHO ARE YOU?!*points at mai*

mai:Me?*point to her self* Im his best freind!*looks at her and smirks* 

katara: Wait , what?

*katara looks  at zuko and points* Her? The freaky chick?