I did I make a right choice?

~Zuko's POV 

zuko: i chose ... *point a finger at mai*

~*~ befor chosing ~*~

*Zuko thinking:  who do i chose? Mai? the girl that always been there? Even if she is one of  my annoying sister Azula's friends. She is kinda my friends, but sorta  is freaks me out, and she is really shy.

Or Katara? The new girl, who is one of friends? Well Katara does scare me, like when was to hit me, because I called her a she-devil. Well  that was my fault, if iI didn't call her that, we proably wouldn't be in this.  

Okay Zuko you know who, won't beat you, Hopefully, it right.

~*~ after chosing~*~

Mai: See! I told you !  Zuko doesn't need to be bother with you. He doesn't want you here! *mai stick her tongue at katara*

Katara: Z-zuko? *she is tearing up* Is t-that true? You don't w-want me here? * a  tear  slides down her cheek*FINE!  *she rubs her tears away angarily *  I-I-I DON'T NEED Y-Y-YOU!*she stomps away*

zuko: ...*looks away* *zuko thinking: Well what do i say? If i say that I still want her to be my freind, Mai may have a fit. And we don't need another fight. I just have to let her go. 

Mai: See? She would of left you in the long run. I saved you from all that trouble. You should thank me. *she said so sumgly*

zuko: Umm.. yeah*walk away*

mai: Zuko?