Chapter 5

Kelly's POV

"Kelly I've meaning to ask you, how is it like working with the storylines? Is it fun?" Asked Eve.

I finished chewing my steak. "It's actually a lot of fun, getting to come up with new ideas for every Monday."

"Anything exciting yet?" Asked Eve.

"Not too much with the divas division but we're trying to figure out a way to get John, Randy and my father in a rivalry." I said.

Randy and John smirked at each other.

"Another rivalry I get to beat you in Cena." Said Randy.

"Sorry Orton but who made who quit?" Said John.

Eve and I laughed at them acting childish.

Randy rolled his eyes. "I'm a much better fighter anyway so it doesn't matter."

"You boys know this is fake right? Those matches don't even matter." Said Eve.

"Eve don't say that, we wouldn't want to damage their ego." I said.

I felt Randy put his hand on my thigh.

Eve laughed. "You're right Kelly."

After around an hour we were done.

"I got the check." Said Randy as he pulled out his wallet.

"No man it's on me." Said John as he also pulled out his wallet.

"I already called it." Said Randy.

Eve and I looked at each other confused but we thought of the same thing.

"We could split it in four ways." I suggested.

"I agree." Said Eve.

Randy and John looked at us like we were crazy. Guess it's a man thing, one of them has to pay.

"I'm going to be paying for tonight." Said John before the waitress could even speak.

She nodded handing the bill to John then she left.

"I'm getting it next time." Said Randy.

"You got it Randy." Said John sarcastically.

We walked out of the restaurant and we walked to the hotel which was just across the street and then went to the elevator.

"Eve and I are actually going to head up to her room, it was nice hanging out with you though. We have to do it again." Said John.

"It was really nice, Eve we have to hang out more often. Without the boys." I smiled.

Eve smiled back. "I would like that a lot. Thanks for a great evening."

We said our goodbyes when Eve and John left. Mine and Randy's room was two floor above.

Randy's arms wrapped around my waist, my back was against his chest.

"I'm glad to see that you and Eve got along." He said.

"It was nice, she's a sweet girl." I said.

"Yeah she is. She's good for John." Said Randy.

I half smiled. I couldn't stop thinking about Maria. Poor Maria, she really likes John.