Chapter 10

Randy's POV
I was waiting for Erin to say it was time to go do my segment with Kelly.  Triple H got attacked by two guys in masks and he has to go to the hospital, then as part as my storyline line with Kelly I'm going to comfort her then later tonight I get to kiss her.

I walked up to Kelly who was sitting in her office. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, she put her hand on my thigh. Honestly, I'm having so much fun with this.

"Don't worry Kells, you'll do great." I said.

"Do you ever get nervous?" She asked looking up to me.

"Sometimes, mostly for the extreme matches, I'm nervous that I'm going to get injured." I said.

Kelly nodded. "I always get scared when I see you wrestle, I don't want you to get hurt."

I leaned down and kissed her exposed shoulder. Kelly is wearing this dress and it looks so damn good on her.

"You never have to worry about me." I said.

Kelly and I are really playing this couple thing, honestly it doesn't even feel like we're pretending in public but when it's just us two then it feels like we're pretending.

"Come on love birds, your segment is on in one minute." Said Erin.

I saw Kelly blushed.

"By the way, you look so beautiful." I said.

I saw Kelly's face get even redder. I got up with a smirk then waited. Soon it was time.

I ran in seeing Kelly, her elbows on her knees, her head in her hands. Before the scene they dropped a few eye drops in her eyes to make it look like seems been crying.

"Kelly, I heard what happened with your dad. I hope he'll be okay." I said as I sat next to her.

Kelly looked up. Man it looks like she's actually been crying and it broke my heart. I know it's fake but it looks so real.

"I don't know who will do this! Randy, he didn't deserve this, those assholes didn't even bother to show their faces!" Said Kelly. "I can't believe this happened."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me so her head was resting on my chest.

"Don't worry Kells, he'll be fine but what you got to do is now run Raw. That's what your dad will want." I said.

Kelly looked up to me. "Randy, I've never ran Raw by myself! I don't know what to do!"

"I'll help you, I've done it before, I can help you with whatever you need." I said.

"Thank you Randy, I really appreciate you coming here." Said Kelly.

I used my other hand and wiped a tear from her face. "Anything for you."

"Cut! That was perfect! The fans were going crazy!" Said Erin.

Kelly pulled back. "I got to go Randy but I'll see you later tonight."

"I'll see you later." I said.

Kelly got up and walked off and I couldn't stop staring at her. She's beyond beautiful but honestly I can't wait till this is done. I want my single life back.