Chapter 18

Randy's POV Elimination Chamber
I wrapped my arm around Kelly's waist. John, Kelly and I were waiting till it was time to go in.

"Do you two get nervous at all for matches?" Asked Kelly.

"Kells, Randy and I have fought each other so many times that it doesn't even matter anymore." Said John.

"That's true." I laughed.

"Cena, you're up!" Said Erin.

John nodded then his theme music hit.

I kissed Kelly's cheek. "Are you nervous?"

Kelly shook her head. "Not at all."

"Almost time guys." Said Erin.

I took her hand and soon we walked out. I don't know but since we've been staying together in Kelly's house I've felt more attractive to her. We're spending all day together, talking, watching movies, her showing me her hometown, we never get a break from each other. I've been waiting till today to kiss her cause I've been wanting to kiss her, today is the best excuse.

Before I walked up the steps, I put my hands on her waist pulling her close, while she put her hand on my cheek, I leaned down and have her a sweet kiss. I heard the fans cheering but this kiss wasn't for them, it was for me. She's just so perfect. I slowly pulled back.

"Good luck." She smiled.

"Thanks baby." I said.

I walked into the ring, as Kelly stayed at ringside. Soon my music went off, then bell rang and our match began.

Mike's POV
This was the perfect time. Randy, Kelly and John are in the ring. Maria is taking pictures with her new divas championship. Maryse is alone. I can finally ask her out and get my yes.

I saw her by the buffet table.

"Hey Maryse." I said.

She turned and smiled at me. "Hey Mike, what's going on?"

"Nothing too much-"

I was cut off by the sound of Curt and Ted. They were watching the John's and Randy's fight.

"God look at her! Kelly is so hot!" Said Curt.

"Be careful Curt, she's Randy's." Said Ted.

"I don't give a fuck is she's Randy's! She's so hot but what about Maria? She smoking, I should go for her!" Said Curt.

I saw Maryse roll her eyes.

"He such an asshole." Said Maryse.

"No kidding." I said. "Anyways, I was thinking that we should do something together, just the two of us."

Maryse looked at me and raised her eyebrow. "Like a date?"

"Yeah like a date." I said.

"So you're asking me on a date a couple of days later you broke up with one of my best friends?" Said Maryse as she put her hands on her hips.

"Maryse it's not like that, Maria and and I-"

"Listen Mike, you just got out of a relationship with Maria, my very good friend. I'm not going on a date with you." Said Maryse as she went to turn around.