Chapter 13

Kelly's POV
"Kelly, babe, we got to go!" I heard Randy yell.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I finished with my make up then put on my heels and walked out.

"How do I look?" I asked Randy.

Randy looked up from his phone and looked shocked.

"Go change." He said sternly.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

You couldn't see my chest, maybe the dress a little on the short side but I think it's a good length. I thought I looked good.

"Go change." He said again as his eyes trailed all over my body.

"Do I not look good or something?" I asked.

"No that's not it. You just look too good."

I looked at him confused. "If I look good then why should I change?"

Randy put his phone in his pocket then walked closer to me. "Because I don't want to deal with guys staring at you the whole night. Can you please go change?"

"Why do you care? It's not like we're actually dating." I said.

Randy rolled his eyes. "Fine but if I see any guy staring at you I'm going to make them think you're mine."

I rolled my eyes. "Guys aren't going to stare at me anyway, lets go."

I walked to the door, I put on my jacket and I grabbed my purse. Randy put on his jacket then we walked out of the door.

Randy wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look really handsome Randy." I said.

Randy smirked. "Thanks babe, you on the other hand look gorgeous."

My cheeks started to get red. Any compliment he gives me, he always makes me blush.

Randy and I got into the elevator. I felt Randy wrap both his arms around my waist so my back was pressed on his chest.

"By the way Kells, I talked to Cody. I didn't do anything with any girl. She just gave me her number, I rejected her." Whispered Randy in my ear.

I nodded. "Okay Randy, I believe you."

Soon the elevator door opened. I took Randy's hand and then we walked out of the hotel and walked to a restaurant across the street. We saw the rest of the crew at a table. Randy and I joined them, we all said hello. As I took off my jacket I saw a male waiter come and he instantly started checking me out, Randy wasn't too happy by the look on his face. When I sat down, I gave Randy a kiss on the cheek to let the waiter know that I was "taken".

"I told you not to wear that dress." Said Randy in a low voice to me.

"I like this jealous side of you Randy. Didn't know you could get jealous." I smirked.

I turned around to face everyone. I felt Randy put his hand on my thigh. Randy gave me a sly smirk.

I started to get butterflies. I was trying to focus on the conversation but the only thing I could focus on was Randy's hand on my thigh and the way how he got jealous.