Chapter 12

Randy's POV
I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom. I started puking in the toilet. I heard Kelly come in, sat behind me and started to rub my back, calming me down.

I finished puking. I leaned back, Kelly wrapped her arms around my waist and I leaned back into her arms. God I feel terrible. My head is killing me.

"Are you feeling okay?" Kelly asked softly.

I nodded. "I'm fine Kells, don't worry about me, I'll get up so you can go back to sleep."

I went to get up but Kelly held me back.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked.

"I remember everything what happened up until my third drink at the club." I said.

"So when did you get that girls number, before the third drink or after?" She asked.

"What number?" I asked.

"Look on your right hand."

I looked down and saw some girl's number. I don't remember getting it so it had to be after the third drink.

"It was after the third drink Kelly. I don't remember if I did anything with her." I said.

"I hope you didn't because if you did that means we have to stop dating." She said.

I rubbed my hands up and down her arms. I pulled myself off of her. Kelly got up and I walked back to the bed. Kelly came back with water and Advil.

"Thanks." I said.

I took the Advil.

I sighed. "Kells what happened last night?"

Kelly seemed to be pretty mad at me. I need to know what I did after I came back.

"You were being a jerk. I was trying to help you and your drunk ass was calling me a bitch and you were also ready to hook up with me, you couldn't make up what you wanted to do, kiss me or yell at me." Kelly said cross her arms.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Kelly was standing in front of me.

"Listen Kells, I'm sorry for the stuff I did when I was drunk." I said.

"That's it? What about before Randy? You weren't exactly the most pleasant person to be around, you were so mad." Kelly said looked down at the last part.

"Kelly I'm not in the mood to deal with this. My head is fucking killing me, I feel like shit. Just leave me alone for right now okay? We'll talk about what happened before my third drink later." I said.

Kelly sighed in frustration but didn't push the subject. I looked over to the clock and it read 7am. I'm going to sleep I'm way too tired.

John's POV
I woke up and Eve wasn't next to me. She told me that she was getting up early to meet up with Michelle for coffee.

I couldn't help but think about what happened last night with Eve. I do care about her but why can't I seem to propose? I do care about her a lot and I want to give her what she wants. Hopefully one day I can.