Chapter 19

Kelly's POV
I leaned against the ropes. Raw was starting in an hour and Shawn, John, Ted, Cody, my dad and I were in the ring. Well Randy was with Shawn, my dad and myself. John, Ted and Cody are talking with the writers outside.

Shawn Michaels came over to me and also leaned against the ropes. Shawn is going to be a special guest on Raw today.

"I forgot to tell you how cute you and Randy were. What are the kids calling you guys? Relly?" Said Shawn with a laugh.

Shawn is my godfather. Growing up I've told him so much stuff I haven't even told my parents. Shawn came by this morning with my parents and saw Randy and I asleep on the couch. Me on his lap.

I laughed. "Yup it's Relly. I think it's cute personally. Trust me, you woke me  up this morning when you kept on saying how adorable we were."

Shawn laughed. "You two are, now give me the details. What's up with you and the viper?"

I'm not going to tell Shawn the truth. Honestly I could tell him but I don't want to. He'll be very mad at Randy and also be mad at me for tricking my parents. I'll probably tell him after Randy and I break up.

"We're good Shawn, he's a great guy."

"I didn't expect this though Barbie. You and Randy, I use to go to clubs with the kid, he was nothing but a party animal always drinking, smoking and talking to girls, not to mention those infamous motorcycle joy rides." Said Shawn.

Shawn is the only one who calls me Barbie, short for my middle name Barbara.

"I know Shawn, but people change. Randy is a really great guy. Give him some credit." I said.

"Hey yo Randy!" Said Shawn.

Randy and my dad were talking about tonight's segment. Tonight Shawn, John, Cody, Ted and Randy are going to be in the ring. Randy isn't going to fight but he's going to set up a match between John and Shawn vs Ted and Cody.

Randy and my dad turned around.

"If you hurt my goddaughter you're going to have deal with me! I'm not a big softy like Paul so don't do anything stupid." Said Shawn.

"Don't worry Shawn, if I do anything stupid Kelly is going to deal with me anyway, she could take me." Said Randy.

"Hell yeah she could take you! She has a godfather that is a total badass, he has to be considering her dad isn't." Smirked Shawn as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh cool it Shawn. I could break you like a toothpick." Said my father.

"Oh really? Let's go!" Said Shawn.

Shawn walked up my dad and started to pretend to hit him. Randy walked up to me.

"They're like children." I said.

Randy laughed wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. I then leaned up and kissed Randy on his cheek.

"No public display of affection!" Yelled Shawn.

Randy and I bursted out laughing. I love Shawn.

Maryse's  POV
"Mike is such a douche." Said I said.