Make-over

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

"Sebastian.You're making me look like a whore." I pouted like a little kid modeling an outfit he picked for me.This is truly embarrassing.

"Whore is the new beautiful," he chirped sending me off to try the next item.

I mean really!Hes buying me shorts,short-sleeved clothes and crap!Does he not remember that it's freaking cold outside?!I bet he does but he just wants to see me model this slutty clothes...or he's hiding something.

My eyes almost budged out when I saw the next outfit.It was like a little school girl outfit!Seriously what is his and this stores problem?!

I peeked my head out of the curtains scowling at the sight in front of me.Some girl was sitting next to him practically flirting with him.She sat way to close to him,he hand was on his thigh and running it up and down while they spoke.

Oh hell no.

That's my demon.She needs to get her own...only one way to end this.

I quickly slipped on the school girl outfit and modeled it for his liking.He quickly pushed off the girl and admired how I looked.

Jeez what a pervert.

I smacked his head rushing inside the dresser to change back to my normal coat and Uggs.My comfortable clothes that I wouldn't change for the world!

I gaped at how much everything cost.And to see a demon pay for it with human money?!More impressive.

"Next store!" He chirped dragging me out and heading to another store.Where does he get all this energy from?!

~~~

"I never agreed to this!" I shrieked as he picked out my underwear a from Victoria secret.He would ask if they were too small or too big.The worse part is when I don't answer he would turn me around and place the underwear on my behind calculating if they were to big or small.

"Must I need to remind you about the contract?Or do you not remember ripping it last night."

"No I don't remember anything from last night.All I remember was me kicking your ass for turning off me show!" I hold long grudges against people...

"Admit it sweetheart you enjoyed kicking my soft ass," he purred next to my ear making me shudder.

"Yeah your right I did enjoy kicking you ass...wait what?!" I quickly blushed finally realizing what he meant.

"So twenty underwear and twenty bras are enough for one trip?" He asked himself.

Great.Not only is he a pervert he talks to himself!Wait did he say trip?!

~~~

We we're now heading to a local restaurant in silence.After beating him in Victoria Secret for trying to make me try on some-scratch that.He FORCED me into trying this night-gown that practically screamed whore.He called it a night.

It was so quiet...I mean really quiet where you could only hear the car engine which he still won't tell me where he got...

My favorite song played and I screamed making Sebastian swerve the car.

"God woman!" He panted

I ignored him turning up the radio to 'Crooked Smile' by J. Cole. I wasn't the type to listen to rap music but this song caught my attention for some reason..

"I'm on my way,on my way,on my way down.You're the one that was tryna keep me way down.Like the sun you know I found my way back round!" I sung the lyrics that is until I quickly noticed someone was inside with me.

"Aww you look so cute when you sing not to mention I didn't know you sung good!"he commented making me blush once more.

"Thanks I guess," I glanced outside seeing we were in a restaurant I never seen before and I lived in this small town my whole life!

I quickly rushed out the car stretching my legs and arms.I hate being crammed in small areas.

"Table for two please," I heard Sebastian say very politely to a pretty brunette.She blushed at just seeing him.My demon.No one else can have him.

Over-possessive?Maybe a little...

"He means table for three,doll." A husky voice behind me added.I looked back and was amazed that how man like this managed to stay alive from girls...He looked like a freaking God!Them again I don't believe in him but if this guy was god...Hell yeah I would believe in him!

"Get out." Growled Sebastian out of no where.Does he know him?I mean the dude didn't even have to turn to see who it was!

"You wound me Sebby.You really do." The god-like man replied placing his arm around my shoulder and guided me to the table the Brunette led us to.

The god like man had black shinny hair,grey eyes,pale-like skin,tall and quite muscular.Hey he looks a lot like...oh I get it now.

They're related.

"I'm not warning you again,Anthony.Get out." Sebastian grabbed my elbow ,yanking me out of 'Anthony's' hold, making me crash into his hard rock chest.

"Come on sharing is caring,brother." Anthony grabbed my other elbow yanking me against him as well.

So many freaking hard chests!

"Let her go."

"Why should I?"

"Because she's mine!" Snarled Sebastian which kind of scared me.

Let the brother wars begin...

*^.^ hi there!!!Me again...sadly :c anywho I just wanted to say I'm in shock that this book has gotten a ton of votes :o!!!

So basically now I'm going to have goals...if that's ok with you guys....

If this book gets to 200 reads by the en d of this week and 20 votes ill upload for one whole week!Literally every day I will upload for one whole week (unless a family emergency come up ill make up for that day) !!!!

I know it's kind of a big goal and it probably won't be accomplished but hey I wanted to do a goal thingy :) so please help me out?For those 7 chapters?

Today's Saturday...tomorrow is Sunday... Seems fair?

Also is anyone out there willing to be my editor?-_- my friend bailed on me.Smh.