Safe and sound

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

Is this what death felt like?A sting of pain and then peacefulness?I stood in the center of a very dark room.One half was black and one was white.I saw a man I recognized stand not he white side of the room.As the man turned I saw dad.

"Daddy!" I cried running to him but suddenly hit myself.There was something dividing the white and black halves.Like and invisible wall.

"Hey Hazel," he smiled.His millionaire smile.Literally.

"Daddy," I sobbed sitting not he floor bringing my knees up to my chest burying my head into them.

"Don't cry baby."

"Your only an imagination!Your not real.Your dead." I cried knowing it was true.Dad is dead.He's in heaven!

"So are you baby,"

My heart suddenly stopped beating.Oh yeah that arrow.

"I can't be dead," I whispered to myself sobbing more.

"You are.You have to choose baby.Since you still have some good in you Heaven is willing to forgive your sins and you can be with me."

"He can't forgive my sins that easy," I scoffed

"Choose wisely.Those damn Hell creature or me?" He asked with a stern look

"That's not fair!" I cried out.I love dad but the twins and Sebastian,heck even Anthony found a soft spot in my heart.I love them.

"You can be damned to Hell where you will work nonstop or come with me where we could rest in peace baby."

"Dad you know I can't choose."

"Maybe this will help.He snapped his fingers and a tv suddenly appears behind me.Was he trying bribe me?!

I saw Rashe,Raquel,Sebastian and Anthony forming a circle with my body in the middle.

Four men with white tux appeared to be engaged into a fight with them.Raquel did the first move grabbing her Japanese sword slicing a man's hand.The man groaned in pain but continued to try to stab her with his two daggers.

Rashel was fighting one man with a dagger as well.He had two daggers and she only had one.The black and white mist won't work on the angels right?Theyre not humans...

Sebastian and Anthony were fighting of two other angel with their bare fist.They seem to be normal angels not like the angels Rashel and Raquel are fighting.

"They're fighting...for me?" I muttered surprised that they would do this just for my soul.

In one swift move Raquel stabbed the angel in the chest right in his heart.The Angel gaped at her and suddenly turned into dust.

"Did he die?" I asked dad who seemed frustrated with my friends.

"Technically he's already dead...but no he just returned back home to heal."

Rashel was quick and snatched a dagger from her opponents hand.She stabbed the man with both of the daggers right on his neck.He gasped for air and suddenly turned into dust as well.

Sebastian and Anthony were fighting together side-by-side.Raquel rolled her eyes and sneaked behind the Angel that was currently fighting Sebastian.She stabbed him right in back and the front of her sword popped out of his chest.Again dust.

Rashel threw the daggers as if they were 'Ninja stars' right into Anthony's opponents chest area.It wasn't that deep so Raquel finished him off with her sword.Hell creatures win this battle.

"Damn I got to get me one of those," chuckled Rashel pointing at her sisters sword.

"I'll speak to Jose about it," winked Raquel.

They turned around to my pale body.Rashel,like the child she is,began poking my stomach.

"Wake up," she cried poking me harder.I suddenly felt her poking and damn did it hurt!

"I guess you choose already..." Dad muttered ashamed of my choice.

"I'm sorry daddy.I will promise that I will find your killer.I love you,daddy."

"I love you too,baby." He blew a kiss at me and I smiled remembering he would do that when he left for a business trip.

"This isn't good-bye forever,baby." His voice echoed.The room turned dark all of a sudden and the strong pain was felt on my stomach once again.

"Kristine!" Familiar voices shouted.

As my eyes slowly opened I saw everyone surrounding me around my bed.

"Hey guys," I smiled happy with my decision.I loved these guys and that's final.

"Don't scare me like that!" Yelled Raquel at me.

I looked down at my stomach seeing a bandage wrapped around it.

"How am I alive?"

"Erm-we basically had to do this the 'human' way.Although I tried to stop them,Anthony and Sebastian seemed to like the view when I had to cut your shirt up.Just thought I should tell you.

"Idiots." I chuckled at their red faces.

"Aww you guys are blushing!" I pinched their cheeks laughing.

"Glad you're back,Hazel." Smiled Sebastian.

"Glad to be back." I smiled back.

*Well the end.End of book.:) lol nah.I actually thought of ending the book but them again I enjoy writing this one along with some of my other books.MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT THOUGH!!!c;

I know this chapter kind of is confusing,sucked, and a whole bunch of crap but hey I'm trying!I have school just like you!Well at least most of you...