Truth behind Hell creatures (Part 2)

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

"Kristine open the door please," Raquel said in her threatening voice which kind of scared me...but still I refused.

"Don't make me do it,Kristine." Again her threatening voice rung the inside of the small bathroom.

"Do what-" I shrieked as I saw a big black puddle on the floor that kept growing and growing until finally a head popped out.

I shrieked to find one scary Raquel with a scowl plastered on her face.

"What the hell!" I yelled at her as I saw the black puddle forming into her body.

"Offensive and it's and old trick Hell creatures use," she winked but then grabbed me into a hug.

"He didn't mean to show you that,Kristine.He's sorry"

"It's been years.Yet I haven't overcome the fact that dad is now dead." I chuckled but in the inside I was fighting back my tears that wanted to be spilled.

"Lets go back alright?"

I didn't reply instead I just nodded as we walked back.Brave face,Kristine.Come on be a big girl.

As we entered my room it was awfully quiet.Too quiet for my liking.

"So any more 'Hell Secrets' you guys want to tell me?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Nope," the small family said in unison.They growled at each other in unison as well.Guess you can say it runs in the family.

"Oh!Anthony!What mark do you make when you have a contract with a human?" I asked him displaying my rose on fire tattoo.No thanks to Sebastian.

Anthony smirked muttering pathetic,referring to my mark."Well love mine is a heart on fire," he replied cockily making Sebastian roll his eyes.

"Aww that's so cute!" I exclaimed in excitement.Sebastian then laughed which I found quite curious...

"Cute?!No!Its a human heart not one of those shape things!" He pointed at my blue heart pillows.

"Oh.Well that's cruel!" He must have mistaken 'cruel' with 'cool' because he smiled saying thank you pulling me against his chest.He started playing with my hair again like he had me a few minutes ago.

Sebastian only glared at his older brother while Raquel glared at her younger sister.Rashel was looking through my bag and found a lollipop.Excitement filled her eyes and placed it her mouth.No comment...

"So what do you guys do with souls?" I asked of course referring to Sebastian and Anthony.Sebastian gulped while Anthony shook his head.

"Oh come on.You can tell me."

"They send them to hell or eat them," Rashel replied with a funny voice since the lollipop was never removed from her mouth.Raquel smacked the back of her head causing her to spit out the lollipop.

"Hey!" She exclaimed picking up the lollipop probably trying to wash it.

"Alright.Rashel you said you're sister was promoted higher than you...what do you mean by that?Promoted like what?"

"Basically Reapers have levels.We get promoted by weapons.Beginners start of with a dagger,then chainsaw,etc.Reapers that passed beginner level get a choice of a beginner weapon and a new promotion of weapon.The next level is the top level the most important level.Theres only about ten Reapers that reached that level including myself.We get three choices of weapons.I have a dagger,a Japanese sword and white mist." Replied Raquel happily with clearly zero hesitation.

"White mist?"

"Yeah white mist.Its like mist that is intoxicating to human noses.Like a kind of poison spray or so," I tensed at that.Damn.That mean this girl 'Is the Shit'.