Dad and I's murder

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

Ok these are my clues.Dads killer was a she.She was close to the family since she knew where his office was.Investigators were lazy that day so I decided to 'investigate' that day dad died so I found a strand of brown hair next to dads body.And last clue that Sebastian gave me,she's really close to me now than ever.

I wrapped my Disney Princess blanket around my cold body and began thinking hard.Shes close to me.me very close to me.

I reached over for my cup of hot chocolate Sebastian made me before he left to go take care of some business in Hell.

I'm actually glad I'm alone.I mean I do love them and all but I want my quiet time.You know?

I reached for the control for my tv and flipped through the channels not finding anything to watch.I began dozing off into a nap but suddenly I heard laughter coming from downstairs.

Mom.

I crept my way down the stairs and hid behind a wall so I can hear what she's saying.

"You know Detective I know your family.It would be ashamed if someone would harm your little girl."

She laughed as she heard the woman on the other line hell at her.

"Oh but you are so wrong detective.Im not just a bitch.I am a bitch you should fear.So if I was you I would take care of your little family and keeps your beautiful little lips shut,alright?"

"Nice talking to you detective.Have a wonderful afternoon." she suddenly hung up and began cackling with laughter as she chugged down her tequila from the bottle.

Oh my gosh.Oh my fucking gosh.

I quietly made my way upstairs and thought about the clues one more time.

Killer is a female.

Killer has brown hair.

Killer knew dad and made him trust her.

Killer knows me very well.

The only female that is very close to me is...

Mom.

______

"Yes!I swear its her!" I yelled one more time at the little family gathering in my room.

"Don't you dare speak,"threatened Sebastian as Raquel was about to say something.

"You neither," threatened Anthony to Rashel.

"Tell me if I am right damn it!" I yelled at them but they just sat there acting deaf.

"No." snapped Anthony.Well at least he wasn't acting dead unlike his siblings.

"Why the hell not?!It's her isn't it?!"

"I don't want you to go," whispered Sebastian.

Huh?

"We won't have any contact with you once you reach your destination!I won't let you die!" he spoke a bit louder than necessary.

"So it's true.My mom her husband.My father." I muttered at some point almost crying.

"I was there.She was upset when he didn't pass down his fortune to his heir which would be you," spoke Raquel earning growls from the two demons in the room.

"She began throwing things at him but he just dodge them.The truth is he was planning to give you his fortune once you were married but your mother ended his life for her own selfish reasons." She half whispered this time

"She was the one that started the fire two days ago..." added Rashel

"There was an investigator that threatened your mom to tell the truth."

The little twelve year olds mom.The little shy girl...

Mom was a murder and now she was threatening someone else's child.

I grabbed the phone quickly dialing 911 it rang about two times before the house phone flew from my hand.

"Ill take care of her," smiled Raquel

"No I will," grinned Rashel.Raquel grabbed her dagger while white mist surrounded and evil like Raquel.

"We all will." snapped Anthony cracking his knuckles along with Sebastain.
_________

I made my way down the stairs with Sebastian next to me.

"Who is this?!" slurred mom but in a loud voice.

"A good friend of mine." I narrowed my eyes at her and told her to sit down.

"I know what you did mom."

"What are you talking about?"

"September 12 2007 you murdered,your husband. Your weapon choice was a kitchen knife.Three stabs in the chest and one in the heart.January 12 2013 you set an apartment on fire and accidentally burned the building along with it.You killed five people in that fire including a little innocent girl I knew.You knew her mother though...Am I missing anything mother?"

She smiled at me and Sebastian.Creepy?Heck yeah.

"So you finally realized it huh?And to think I did it all for you.Ungrateful little brat." mom broke the bottle she was drinking from and the half broken bottle became her weapon.

"And to think I thought you were just grieving dads death with this drinking mom,"

"Ha.Funny.I didn't love your father.I wanted his money!The glory of being surrounded by money.The fame of being the richest!I wanted it!"

"You psycho!" I yelled as she threw a knife at me out of no where!

"You remind me of him." she chuckled grabbing something from her pocket.A Kitchen knife.She threw it at Sebastian and with me being quick and all stood in front of it.It pierced its way through my chest painfully yet peaceful.

My breathing became very slowly.Just short breaths,my shirt was soaked with blood,my ears rung with screams escaping my mother as Raquel used her white mist.

Anthony and Sebastian were in front of me telling me they'll see me soon.I believed them actually...

The only thing that crossed my mind was 'Why must I die again?' remembering my almost death experience from two days ago.

This was actually a peaceful way to die actually.My second life won't be peaceful that much I knew but what a beautiful ending with such peace to and then to be living in hell next...

I smiled up at my two favorite guys and I felt Sebastian pull the knife from my chest.Funny how weak my body was.Just one stab in the heart area and I was slowly dying...just like daddy.

They seemed to be talking about something and suddenly Sebastian's face went to peaceful to angered.

I couldn't hear what he was yelling about but I didn't car with would ask him later or so I guess.

Good bye Earth.Hello new home.

* /.\ yeah dramatic ending but hey you ll see why it had to be dramatic.

All good things come to an end -_- yep.

There's only about two chapters left of this book and then there's book two.

Next chapter will be Sebastian's P.O.V.

R.I.P. Kristine Rosales

:P yeah let's just say she won't be resting in peace.Next chapter!!!