Rashel

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

"You know you sleep so peaceful,Kristine.Kristine... Your name is too long I need a nickname for you.How about 'Kris'?" Sebastian sat across from me on my bed.I didn't have to work today but I did have to organize those papers into folders.Ugh so much to do plus I need to cook go grocery shopping.Gosh what a pain.

"No,Kris brings bad memories."

"How about 'Hazel'?Your eyes are hazel so..."

"Whatever I guess." Mentally I smiled at his little nickname.Every time dad teased me in front of my friends he would yell Hazel.

"Well Hazel it is.Im bored Hazel,"

"Can you do me a huge favor?" I batted my long eyelashes for more effect which seem to not be working.He kept a serious toned face which began to worry me.He wasn't breathing nor blinking just staring at me...and that's when I noticed it.

"Sebastian!Hey my eyes are up here!" Demon or not he is a guy.Cant blame a guy for being himself.

"Anyways,can you please organize those papers inside the binder into folders that are on the -"

"I got this!Don't worry go do whatever you have to do!"

"How do you know I'm leaving?"

"Lucky guess?" Suspicious?Yep.Did I expect it from him?Yep.He's from hell after all.

________

It was around '7 PM' I couldn't believe I took so long inside the store!I left around fife something.I really didn't mind walking at night in the cold weather.I guess I got use to since mom didn't have money to buy me a car and she always made me pay bills with my money...living the life huh.

Suddenly I heard whimpering but then again it could be just the wind howling.I grabbed my pocket knife from my boot,yep I don't want to run into more demons if you catch my drift,keeping it in my just in case.Then I realized the whimpers were from a little girl who was laying down in an alley.

Slipping my knife back I ran to her and saw blood surrounding her limp body.Shes dying... Any person would start dialing 911 right?Then again...

"What are you doing?" Asked a somewhat angelic voice.I turned to see probably a 15 year old girl that held a small black notebook.

"Call 911 please!" I yelled at her but the girl glared at me.Why?I don't know but it was creepy.

"Why?I mean she did a lot of bad thing in the past..."

"Did you do this?!"

"Yes.It was her time besides I finally get a promotion!"

"Her time?Promotion?What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You haven't noticed?Aren't you Kristine?My brother spoke to me about you... Lets just say you're lucky you agreed to his contract if you haven't I would have dragged you down to-"

"Noticed what?"

"My brother... Sebastian is a Demon...I'm his sister who's a Grim Reaper...Jeez your slow."

Grim Reapers are known to take lives of bad souls.I read about them but didn't think they were real...just how I didn't believe Demons were real...yet I just met some.

"Grim Reaper...."

"Yes!Now can I do my job?!" She placed her hand over the now unconscious girl and black mist surrounded her.Sebastian's sister got up to her feet and held her hand out.

"I'm Rashel!Sebastian's little sister!"

Of course I didn't shake her hand after what she did to that girl other than that they did kind of look the same.Excepct Rashel had blonde hair that kinda seemed dyed.Extreme eyeliner under her grey eyes.

"Different dads..." She explained as if she had read my mind.

"But I can read your-Never mind."

Ok she started freaking me out as I saw her being surrounded by black mist.What did I do?I ran home just like is should have done when I met Sebastian.

*:P sorry this chapter sucks...*