Chapter 1

Castiel was late, he was so late. He forgot to set his alarm and now he was rushing out the door with one arm through his trench coat and his keys in between his teeth. He got in his car and sped off, stopping briefly for coffee, where he shifted anxiously because he was late dammit. That's when he felt it, he rolled up his sleeves to watch the swirling lines appear on his skin, they were truly beautiful. He was so focused on the lines dancing across his skin that he didn't even realize his name being called. He quickly grabbed his coffee before running off to the library, his favorite place. But the only thing on his mind it the beautiful lines of wings on his wrist, blue fading into gorgeous black. 

Dean was bored, so so so so bored. His shop was empty, his last client just left and he didn't have another for an hour. So naturally he grabbed a sharpie and started drawing on his arm. Sharps lines and curves start appearing with a flick of Dean's wrist. Soon enough a pair of black wings are on his wrist, shaded with a dark blue pen. He smiles and runs his hand over them, imagining his other half doing the same. He really hopes they like what he does, and doesn't secretly hate him for it. Soon after he got so bored he pulled out his phone and sent a text to his moose sized brother of his.

Dean: Hey Sammy

Sam: I'm 22 Dean, its sam

Dean: You may be 9 foot tall but your still my baby brother

Sam: Ugh dean, fuck off

Dean: Get anymore cheesy bullshit from that creep?

Sam: nothing today, but i have to admit some of these are so awful they're funny

Dean: you're not telling me you like this perv. u don't even know him

Sam: But he is my soulmate, I might as well get used to it

Dean: ugh sammy

Sammy: shut up dean

Dean: Bitch

Sam: Bye jerk

Dean looked up to see a preppy blonde and sighed, knowing this next tattoo would be awful. He plastered on a fake smile and brought her over to the chair. 

Castiel ran a hand through his messy hair, pushing his glasses up his nose. He has two reading groups today as well as countless people in and out of the library. Countless books to put away, countless kids asking for help and cas loved it. But what he didn't love was loud teenagers disturbing the peace and trash left everywhere. He closed down at four and looked down at the pair of wings on his wrist. He paused outside the door before pulling out his phone and taking a few pictures of the drawing before getting into his car and driving home.