Chapter 3

Dean's P.O.V:

My head was spinning as I walked out of the library, so much that Sam had to stop me and ask me if I was okay. I just shook my head and tossed him the keys, climbing into the passenger seat. He looked alarmed but said nothing and got in, starting the car. We drove in silence, I was too shocked to even put the radio on. Sam kept glancing at me as we drove, but I said nothing, I couldn't say anything. I was out of the car and up the steps before Sam has fully parked the car. Unlocking the door I grabbed the whiskey off the counter before locking myself into my room, taking long pulls from the bottle. I had finished the half empty bottle before Sam had entered the house and I was pacing by the time her got to my door, knocking and asking me what was wrong.

"What the hell Dean? what happened?" Sam was still knocking on the door and I gripped my hair again as I leaned against the wall. I walked over to the door and opened it, walking right passed Sam and into the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge and opening it, drinking half of the bottle in one long swallow. Sam was Watching him, completely confused and very very concerned. 

"It's him." Was all Dean said. Sam looked even more confused, his head tilting to the side. Dean looked away from him then, his head falling between his slumped shoulders. Sam pauses and looks at his brother before it hits him.

"The guy from the library? How do you  know?" Sam asked.

"His phone. The wings... I drew them a few weeks ago, I was bored and doodling so I just drew.."  Dean started pacing again, his hands back in his hair. He turned and punched the fridge, a slight indent now in the door.

"Dammit Sammy i'm such an idiot! That was him and I just walked out. Fuck he must think im such a creep by now." Dean went quiet again and fell into a chair at the table, his head falling into his hands. Sam walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Dean it'll be okay. Castiel seemed like a nice guy and he probably doesn't even know. Just go back and talk to him." Sam reasoned with him. Dean shook his head and said nothing, picking up his beer before walking back into his room. He stripped off his shirt and jeans before collapsing into his bed. He didn't sleep that night, the thought of crystal blue eyes never once leaving.