Prologue

"Kristine, if that arse of yours doesn't move any faster so help me I will go there and drag you to school myself. We are going to be late." Shaira, my dear best friend, groaned. Lets see, Shaira has been my friend since 6th grade. She's hyper, quite annoying, lazy like me and pretty much a social butterfly. Loves art, music, cooking, baking just... I think you get my point.

"Ugh! I'm barely awake and you expect me to go faster?" I whined "And besides, you only want to get to school earlier just to see Harold." I teased, a smirk making its way on my face.

Harold is this guy Shaira's been crushing on since the 7th. Black hair. Bangs. Pale. And his attitude is pretty apprehensive and yet she's gone absolutely mad for him "Like you don't want to see Josh." she retorted "Just shut it, you're the one who dragged me out of bed. You suffer." I said, blinking my eyes rapidly trying to get some of the sleep off "S'unfair." she grumbled miserably, defeated.

"Look. The school's just a few blocks away. Stop your whining." I said pulling my back pack higher up my shoulders, sobering up a bit "I know." she sighed a frown etching her face before it contorted to one of mischeif which, you will learn soon enough, is never good "So... has Joshy Boo been up to anything lately?" she asked waggling her eyebrows "How do you do that? Like your eyebrows..." I said hoping it'd change the topic "Not sure." she said doing it again.

It worked. No offense to her but she has an attention span of a guinea pig. Albeit her attention span is inevitable, she's actually intelligent.

"I can't do this, do you have coffee?" I asked her rubbing my eyes which were drooping once more "Or tea, I'm not picky." I added "Yeah... here. You can have it. You need it more than I will as for today." she said grabbing a thermos from her back pack giving it to me "Thanks" I thanked taking a few sips thinking it was hot. I was wrong. It was cold "Why the hell is your coffee in a thermos if it was cold?" I asked her skeptically "So it stays cold." she shrugged, her thumbs hooked to the straps of her bag "Uh, this is too sweet" I groaned "My coffe is 5% caffine and 35% cream and 60% sugar" she said grinning.

"This stuff can seriously mess you up." I joked making her giggle "Already am messed up." she replied grinning "Here. I don't want it." I said tossing her back her thermos, watching it land on her palm but slipped off making it clatter to the floor "You could've just handed it to me." she grumbled taking a few gulps herself "Hey... can I... Oh! Can I go ahead?" she asked all smiles, already jumping in excitement "Go get him tiger." I teased, knowing very well she were to catch up to Harold "Rawr." she said rolling her eyes yet giggling "See you in 2nd period." she adds before running off to a familiar pale figure

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" someone beside me shouted making me jump

Before I can comprehend the situation and the command itself a big impact hit my side and a huge weight landed on my legs "Ow" I whined "Get off of me" I groaned "Oh crap. Are you okay? Did you die?" he asked, the last part serving as a joke. "God, Josh you're too heavy" I groaned standing up clutching my arm. Josh is... lets see... I met him on 7th grade and we've been friends ever since. Black hair up in a quaff. Tanned skin and pretty skinny if you asked me so it was a mystery why he was so heavy.

"Are you okay?" he asked really concerned making my stomach flutter slightly "I'm fine." I said stumbling up to my feet.

"Oh and where's Ira?" he added in. Ouch. That stung pretty badly.

Oh I forgot to tell you, Josh is the guy I have been madly in love with since the day we met.

Yeah... Good luck to me.