Chapter Seven

So its like this.

Shaira got discharged from the hospital the day after. Her parents never knew about the incident, they just played it off as her having a sudden sleepover and forgot to mention it to her folks. Their reaction wasn't that bad though she did get quite the ear full about irresponsibility and crap her parents could probably scold her about. The bad part is the anxiety, the depression, the mood swings. It was too much for her. She spends most of her time trying to drown the pain with studying. Keeps burrying herself on workworkwork.

Josh and Kristine were always together... but he mysteriously always wanders off to find Ira for some reason and its completely frustrating for Kristine 'Stupid boys with their stupid confusing signs' she'd mutter in her mind seeing Josh talk to Ira about something, something that seemed to stress him out and Kristine was jealous. Jealous because doesn't he trust her? Trust her enough to tell her his problems rather than sauntering off to Ira just to relieve his stress?

Harold, on the other hand, has been very... hidden. Usually hidden in the shadows. Spends as much time away from the spotlight. Until now when its been a week after the incident he still was confused. His heart seemed to have two different minds. One searching for Ira and the other craving for Shaira. It was too confusing and just plain frustrating.

And as for Ira... well lets just say she developed forbidden feelings for another certain somebody.

It goes like this.

They pretend nothing happened.

Which was the mistake.

Josh and Kristine were doing fine, though both thought they're stuck on the Friendzone. Ira and Harold were still together, not quite as strong. And as for Shaira, well, she still smiles ever so often if it was needed.

Josh, Christine and Shaira would often be together, the other two would treat Shaira as if she were as fragile as a porcelain vase. She hated it. She wants to go out with other friends but the two wont allow her to go without either one of them is with her. ('I just don't get why you need to come with me' she reasoned out 'Well something might happen and they might not know what to do' Josh said pointedly) Its an absolute pain in the arse.

Harold would often sneak glances at Shaira, making sure that the said girl didn't notice. He was concerned. He knew Shaira wasn't herself. No more random smiles. No more giggles than would often bounce around the classroom. No more loud comments to the teacher. Just basically no more Shaira. When he's with Ira, he doesn't really... well... feel like it. He doesn't have the same nervousness he had a year back. He doesn't get sparks anymore. He doesn't feel the love any longer.

Now its like this.

Five people.

Love

Anger

Revenge

Lust

Adore

But in the end... they're all stuck in the Friendzone.

Kristine's P.O.V.

Lying my head down on the desk I sighed. Things have been a huge mess this past week. I tried to concentrate on the teacher talking about how to convert kilometers to other units but I can't. Especially with so many thoughts in my mind.

I lifted my head up, looking blankly on the white board. I was about to raise my hand to answer a question I actually know but a note made its way to my desk.

I looked to my side to see a girl, Lana was it? She was gesturing me to read it.

So I did knowing it was mine and not to be passed to another person.

--------------------------------------------

Christine

Meet me later in the old gate. 4:30. Please.

-Ira:)