chapter 18- Kyle

Grabbing Maria's arm and slowly sliding my hand down it to reach her hand i hold onto it tight. "So do you wanna talk about what your dream was about" i ask her, i know she probably doesn't want to but its worth a try.

"No it alright really im fine now im with you" she responds with a smerk on her face. I go to kiss her but she pulls away and places her finger on my lips.

"Shhh do tou hear that" she whispers to me.

"Yeah its ounds like the river, and why are whispering"

"Shhh, come on lets go" she desperately insisted pulling my arm along with her swift movements through the leafy foliage of trees and leaves.

We arrive at the river and start taking of her clothing.
"Come one what are you affraid of" she says, she sounds like she wants me to come in with her. I mean it must be freezing in there and its still dark, its morning but its srill dark.

"Are you crazy its freezing in there let alone out here"

"Come on dont you wanna have some fun" she says pulling me in with her alluring voice as she pulls of her bra and underwear.

I start to instantly get unchanged and pull of all my clothing. I came walking slowly into the freezing cold water, it gave me the biggest goosebumps ever, i was shivering and shaking.

"Now look that wasn't that hard right" she says shivering in the cold.

She grabs my hand and pulls me in towards her, she wraps her arms around my waist and looks into my eyes.

"Well this escalated quickly" i say

"What do you mean"

"Well considering you were just having a bad dream and now we are in a river naked yeah i would say so"

"Well why don't you spice it up a little then" she says whilst kissing my neck gently and so ever softly.

"Well maybe i will" I pull her up over my waist as she wraps her legs around it. She giggles softly as i spin around kiss her some more.

A few moments go buy and then something catches my eye, the sunrise.

"Look its morning we should head back i know the Matthew and Aj will want to gwt this thing over and done with". She insists we go back i agree with her but inside i want to stay longer, i dont say anything but internally im dying. Every time i get close to her something happens, i am still haunted every night buy the wonderful love and passion we shared the other night.