chapter 12- Marisa

"Thanx" I say to the librarian
"No worries" she says as a nice gesture. As i go to sit down at a table and chair, I start loading up the book I just borrowed out. Scrolling through the pages I have come to a stop when I realize I have found what im looking for, the way to get the boys back home saftely. But as I read some of these things we need in order to get them home are outrageous, it says we need things like transmission beems, eletrical current connectors and transporter pads. Now where the hell am I gonna get all those things without dojng anyhting eligle. The reader also says it needs to be preformed on a full moon when its at its highest in order to bring them back through the time continum without displacing time, what ever that means anyway.
Shutting down the reader I leave the library giving the librarian a nod as if I were to say thank you.

I need to make a few more stops to grab some equipment like camping gear and stuff if we are all going to stay at the cabbin for the next week or so.

"Its getting dark out" I muttered to myself as if I were actully talking to someone. Finally leaving to get back to the boys I once more use my transporter and arrive at the arcade.