ONE SHOT: Love Me Like I Do (oh sehun)

Love Me Like I Do

tags: fluff, slight angst, song weilong, oh sehun, EXO-L!idol
description: where as Lee Daeri, a Sehun stan that turned into a k-idol like her king, Oh Sehun, explores a whole new world with Song Weilong

DISCLAIMER: I am soooooo lazy to make a narration, so I figured to write this one shot by typing only their lines. You can do the narration on your head. Lol. Thanks! xoxo 💓

Edited disclaimer: posted this on 160322, edited the multimedia on 160325 (bc it is Song Weilong's bday and holy shit !1! they had a photo-op!! i cant!!!)

;;

"Oppa~ I'm going to a photoshoot right now for my upcoming movie... Would you like to go with me?"

"Not now, noob."

"Ya! Dont call me noob! And if I am, I am that kind of noob who loves you..."

"Shut up. Go on, you're gonna be late."

"Are you sure you dont really wanna go with me?"

"Definitely."

*kring*

"Hello? Oh, hey.. Yes. Uh-huh, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Okay. See you, Weilong.."

"Weilong?"

"Yup. He's my partner on my movie. Did you not... Oh, yeah, you dont even care."

"Weilong as in Song Weilong?"

"Uh... Yeah... What's it to you?"

"Nothing. Just leave."

😒

*photoshoot*

"Tilt your head to the right. Yes, that's it. Perfect!"

"Mister... I think Daeri should rest first."

"Okay. 10 minutes break since everyone's doing a good job!"

"Hey, isn't that Oh Sehun? EXO's Sehun?"

"Omona! Really?"

"Yeah... Heol! What is he doing here?"

"Oppa... Why are you here?"

"Noob. I'm gonna watch your photoshoot."

"But didn't you tell me earlier that you definitely do not like to go here? What, change of plans?"

"Hey Daeri-- oh... It's good that you're here, Sehun... gege."

"Uhm, Weilong.. I'll just talk to oppa, okay? Just rest here and I'll be back quickly."

"If you say so, aegi.."

😆

"What the fuck did he call you? Aegi?"

"That was our endearment on our movie... Ya, oppa. Don't cuss! You can't say such words when you're in public!"

"I dont fucking care. Just... stay away from Weilong."

"Wait... What? Why?"

"Don't ask. Just do it."

"But that's impossible! The shooting proper will start this week and we'll shoot a lot of scenes together... Why are you suddenly asking me this?"

"I know what people like him do. He's a bad influence to you. He will... fuck. I shouldn't be doing this but I want to, Daeri! I am protecting you from him!"