four ; wrong girl

DARLENE

i'm soon sitting on the front sit of his black lacked - expensive, may i add - car. maybe i was wrong with the golddigger thing, maybe he is different than the rest, but there has to be a reason after him marrying my mother.

"we are both fucked in this situation," i warn him as i stare of the window and my phone buzzes a few hundred times in a small hidden pocket on my skirt, "you tell my mom that i was there working as a lolita, i tell her that you were out there admiring them, what happened to that business work of yours?"

"i won't tell her," his eyes are glued on the road and his fingers tap on the steering wheel at the beat of the low music playing in the background.

"surprising. i would've thought you'd run to her and tell her."

"as long as none of the men touch you or try anything with you, then i am okay with it," he says and i sigh in relief, "be very careful, that kind of free time job is not safe."

"i know what i'm getting in to." i say sounding as a snap but i'm such mess with my feelings now and half of them are towards luke. i don't even how this man is, he is just this twenty-four-year-old marrying my mother, but i'm against that and not because i don't like luke, but it has to do with him.

"why are you marrying my mother?" i then ask, and he chuckled lightly, probably at the fact that i just randomly asked that.

"i fell in love." he simply states and i roll my eyes, biggest bold lie i could've heard.

"with my mother? okay now, you can tell me why, i won't say shit." i keep saying trying to get him to tell me his excuse to marry my mother, because i know there is one and it is not love.

"darlene, you might not get it for now because of what you've gone through, but i love sabrina."

"fine." i huff crossing my arms over my chest giving up for now and i stare at the window again, watching as he drives me home.

i glance back at him, looking rather concentrated on the road than anything else as his fingers keep drumming on the steering wheel. his icy blue eyes are glued on the dark streets as we pass by quickly. his blonde hair is ruffled around and he looks like he's been sweating a bit - which i don't blame since the lolita bar is not a well conditioned place - and i admire how he's changed clothes to a black shirt with a few - too many - buttons opened, allowing a clear view of his bare chest with necklaces hanging from his neck.

"would you mind if i move in with you and your mom?" he asks me and my eyes widen, god, this is a long trip. but would i really mind him at home every night and morning? if he is going to be looking like that every now and then i will not mind at all.

"i honestly don't know, this is rushing more than the usual," i tell him shaking my head even if my answer is an actual yes, "the men my mother has been with didn't come with "marriage package", they only came with a toothbrush and a pair of underwear for staying the night."

he chuckles again and i sigh, "i'm moving in tomorrow."

"oh," i say trying to hide my excitement. am i really that excited? I glance over at his concentrated figure. yes.

i'm excited and jealous, because he is going to have sex with my mom almost and probably every single night, she will be allowed to steal kisses every now and then, and shower with him to save water.

i hate this so much. he doesn't belong to my mother, they aren't meant for each other.

"you still haven't answered to my question," i say bringing his attentions back to me again as i lower the volume of the horrible music on the radio, "why were you at the lolita bar?" i smirk a bit, trying to hide it.

"you haven't answered either, darlene." he shoots back and i shoot him a challenging glare.

"i won't call you daddy, for starters," i move my gaze to my skirt, smoothing it, "i'm not five-years-old or into that." i say, pornoghapy flashing my mind as i come over the word.

he laughs lightly and i hold my stare down, not wanting to look at his eyes, his big blue eyes that could drown a decene of people.

he is soon parking and we enter my house together, my mom literally eating his mouth and whispering something in his ear, making him smirk, of course. which was probably about what was gonna happen tonight.

luke if you just knew you got the wrong girl.

--

shitty ending but here's the update love me ples