three ; tequila shots and cola

LUKE

"fuck, the brunette lolita is hot," michael admires, his eyes are glued to darlene's body as she dances and i elbow him, earning a glare, "what the fuck was that for, mate?"

i shrug and take a large sip out of my vodka. i don't want him looking at darlene as a million-dollar prize, neither do i want anyone else doing it. i don't want to tell him that she is my soon-to-be step daughter, because i don't want to accept it either.

DARLENE

ten minutes before

"you are seven minutes late, make up an excuse for iris." melody says as i walk inside the dressing room.

"i already have an excuse and i will need at least three tequila shots before i go on stage." i tell her opening my locker and taking my plaid skirt and my white shirt out.

"family issues again?" melody asks cocking her eyebrows.

"what else?" i respond rolling my eyes and putting on my knee high socks as i have her pin my hair up so that i can avoid curling my it again.

"okay, dar, i believe you're ready to go out," she says and i get up from the bench, walking backstage to the small fridge, where i kneel down to be at the same heigh and get the tequila bottle out aswell as a shot glass.

i pour myself the liquid in the glass, poorly and spilling a bit almost everywhere, making me giggle for no actual reason.

"one, two, three," i mutter to myself and i slam the glass on a chair three times, "drink, drink, drink." and i drink the entire thing, pouring myself another one and doing the same.

"are you ready?" a blonde and tall lolita asks and i nod, getting up from my position and slipping my black heals on.

diet mountain dew starts playing and lolitas start to go out on stage, earning a lot of claps from the public. i walk on the stage and swing my hips to the beat of the music and following the choreography, not paying much attention to the public and actually focusing on having fun with melody.

men catcall a lot, but i've learn to ignore it, it's not that bad as long as it is inside the bar, where mason is here to protect us if any pervert tries anything.

cola starts playing and i start lip singing acting as innocent as possible as i bite my lip and flutter my green eyes and even money is thrown on the stage and i smirk.

c'mon baby, let's ride. we can't escape the great sunshine. i know your wife, that she wouldn't mind, we made it out to the other side, we made it out to the other side, we made it out to the other side.

i take a look around the room filled with men sitting on the couches around as their eyes are glued on the seven dancers on stage including me. my eyes land on one of the couches, not far from the stage, where too men are drinking amounts of alcohol in tube glasses. but one of them makes me stop my movements slightly as i arch my eyebrows. the blonde man spots me and i bite my lip nervously trying to check if my vision is wrong or my eyes are speaking the truth and my mom's fiancé is actually on one of the couches.

i quickly shake my head, focusing on the song and i keep on moving my hips like the rest of the dancers before the song ends. i rush to the dressing room and try to figure out what just happened. i have to get out of here before he sees me again and figures out who i am if he hasn't done it yet.

i don't even bother to change, i rush out of the dressing room and to the bar to tell iris that i can't make it a full hour. she will get mad, but this can go wrong if i don't get out now.

"does your pussy really taste like pepsi cola?" a man calls as i walk and laughs join him as he smacks my ass but i choose to ignore it. what i have to focus on now is getting home.

"lolita, why don't you sing me a song using my microphone?" another man says as i try to make it through all of them, but they are too many. i mentally throw up at his attempt on hitting on me by telling me to give him blow job.

"fuck, such a tight skirt, making daddy hard for you, lolita." i roll my eyes at his remark, fuck, do i not understand daddy kink.

the calling doesn't end and i start getting nervous, this must be why mason doesn't like us doing out until the show isn't done.

suddenly my hand is pulled towards someone's body inside the hallway on the side. i try to yank my hand away from the pervert trying to catch me, but whoever it is, is obviously stronger than i am and i give in, falling in a tall figure's arms.

the lights aren't very bright, but i can easily see who's holding me and protecting me from the rest of the old men and i sigh. it's luke.

"what are you doing here?" i ask more nervous, if he tells my mom either she won't mind or shit will eventually go down.

"i could ask you the exact same thing." he answer fast, his strong arms still holding me as we go away from the other perverts outside the hallway.

i take in his scent slowly as he is right beside me, my body pressed against his and i clench my eyes shut at the feeling.

why the hell does he have to marry my mom?

--

i've been four days without internet how am i still alive