Part 1

What​ ​is​ ​this​ ​feeling​ ​of​ ​power​ ​and​ ​drive​ ​I've​ ​never​ ​known?​ ​I​ ​feel​ ​alive!​ ​Where​ ​does​ ​this​ ​feeling,​ ​of power​ ​derive,​ ​making​ ​me​ ​know​ ​why​ ​I'm​ ​alive?​Like​ ​the​ ​night​ ​it's​ ​a​ ​secret,​ ​sinister,​ ​dark,​ ​and unknown,​​ ​I​ ​do​ ​not​ ​know​ ​what​ ​I​ ​seek,​ ​yet​ ​I'll​ ​seek​ ​it​ ​alone!​ ​I​ ​have​ ​a​ ​thirst​ ​that​ ​I​ ​cannot​ ​deprive, never​ ​have​ ​I​ ​felt​ ​so​ ​alive!​ ​It's​ ​the​ ​feeling​ ​of​ ​being​ ​alive!​ ​Filled​ ​with​ ​evil​ ​but​ ​truly​ ​alive!​ ​It's​ ​the feeling​ ​of​ ​being​ ​Edward​ ​Hyde!​ ​​ ​(Alive;​ ​Jekyll​ ​and​ ​Hyde) 

.............................................................................................................

Stuck in an asylum. They can't keep me in here forever. Soon I will get out and this thirst will subside. My "friends" stuck me in here. Well, heh, I have new friends now. They support me. Each one with the same name but different looks, puppets of my own creation. Yes, Jeana is still here. Her puppet the one I like the most, designed to the detail. Except this time, I have her. Her head is mine, and no one can hurt her. I will not let them, no one will ever hurt my Jeana. Of course my new friend, in order to understand why you are stitches and swatches of fabric, I must explain my story. Why I am here, and what happened to my poor Jeana.